‘Tis the season — for margaritas. It’s Cinco de Mayo time, and nowhere is that more obvious than on Pinterest. People are *scouring* Pinterest for new and creative takes on refreshing margarita recipes, and there’s plenty of inspo to be found. From spicy ‘ritas to all manner of fruit infusions, the top 10 margarita recipes on Pinterest have something for everyone. Here’s what people are saving.
1. Pink Lemonade Margarita: Sometimes two rights make an… even more right. This fruity and citrusy-sweet combo of lime and pink lemonade makes for a delicious and refreshing start to the holiday. (via DrinkedIn)
2. Champagne Lemonade Margaritas: It’s easy to see why these bad boys have been re-pinned more than 105,000 times. They’re clearly celebratory AND delectable, made with tequila, orange liquor, Champagne, pink lemonade, lemon juice, and Himalayan sea salt. (via Marla Meredith)
4. Creamsicle Margaritas: These super-fun ‘ritas utilize both tequila AND whipped vodka, making for twice the fun. Don’t be nervous about combining the two liquors into one concoction — they’re perfectly portioned out in the recipe, and the whipped vodka is what *really* gives these babies a creamsicle flavor. (via The Blond Cook)
5. Strawberry Mango Margaritas: Strawberry margaritas are almost as much of a staple as the classic lime margarita, but not quite. And besides, these cocktails also call for fruity mango, giving the drink an uber-sweet, slightly creamy appeal. (via Baker by Nature)
6. Blackberry Margarita Smash: Now we’re venturing into slightly more unique territory. While blackberries are a natural match for margarita recipes, this combo is *definitely* a newer one. And it’s absolutely AMAZING. (via My Incredible Recipes)
7. Tropical Pineapple Margarita Slushies: Talk about a refreshing cocktail. These blended ‘ritas will have you feeling beach vibes after just a couple of sips, boasting island-inspired flavors like pineapple, lime juice, coconut sugar, orange juice, and — of course — tequila. (via Whole and Heavenly Oven)
8. Skinny Coconut Margarita: This healthy margarita is so insanely yummy, it’s hard to believe it only takes five minutes to throw together. And it’s healthy to boot: Unlike many super-sweet drinks, these bevvies are made with wholesome ingredients like coconut water and coconut milk. (via With Salt and Wit)
9. Spicy Cucumber Margaritas: It wouldn’t be Cinco de Mayo without a little spice. Get it from your drinks with this gourmet-tasting, cucumber- and jalapeño-infused margarita recipe. (via Gimme Some Oven)
Want even more margarita inspiration for Cinco de Mayo or just an average weekday? Check out our Facebook Live with Pinterest influencer Food La La’s Lindsay Kinder to learn how to make her signature 3-2-1 Margarita recipe — and Pin it HERE.
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more cocktail recipes and inspiration!