When we’re feeling stumped with our wedding planning, we always find it helpful to turn to Pantone’s color of the year. As luck would have it, 2016 has two, and they’re both impossibly perfect for your big day. Rose Quartz is as romantic as it sounds (it’s the gemstone of love, after all), while Serenity brings that shade of “something blue” that every bride needs. While perusing a few colorful ombre wedding dresses, we had a major moment of bridal hairspiration. Why not rock some tint on your tresses when it comes time to say “I do?” To inspire a truly unforgettable pastel bridal hairstyle, check out these Pantone-approved nuptial ‘dos in shades that are ideal for incurable romantics.
1. Rose Quartz Floral Twist: The color might be unconventional, but this delicate updo is totally elegant. We love the floral embellishment and the overall softness of the look in that sweet shade of Rose Quartz.
2. Pastel Bridal Hair + Floral Wreath: The full effect of Rose Quartz hair is simply jaw-dropping, especially when paired with a baby’s breath wreath. Here’s a look at an ultra-glam bride rocking a full-on effect in all its glory.
3. Pastel Pink Twist + Flowers: This two-tone updo allows the modern bride to show just a peek of that edgy pink pigment. It’s hard to tell where her Rose Quartz-hued hair begins and those gorgeous pink flowers end.
4. Pretty in Pink Side Braid: All it takes is one look at this brightly hued hair to realize that this bride refuses to go unnoticed. Embrace your saturated strands by letting them flow free on your nuptial night.
5. Pantone Streaked Bridal Braid: We can’t imagine a more fairy-tale-inspired ‘do for a bride on her special day. The softness of the pastel shades is just subtle enough to make a beautiful statement without stealing the bride’s spotlight.
6. Rose Quartz + Serenity Blend: We can safely say that Rose Quartz and Serenity go just swimmingly together. The blending of your pastel strands results in this ultra trendy lilac-gray shade we’ve had our eyes on for months.
7. Unicorn-Inspired Updo: Don’t forgo formality just because you have unconventional hair. This style really shows off a mane full of colorful locks, so wedding guests get a sample of each and every shade.
8. Simply Serenity: Ladies and gentlemen, meet Serenity. This is a to-die-for look of an all-over bridal ‘do in the sought-after shade.
9. Blue Ombre Bridal ‘Do: There’s no need to settle for just one version of blue. Serenity is just one of many shades in this gorgeous full-spectrum ombre bridal style.
10. Rosy Roots Reverse Ombre: Flash your fanciful color for a reverse ombre style that won’t disappoint. Start the vibrant pink right at your roots and allow it to blend into your natural hair.
11. Serenity-Inspired Updo: Now here’s your something blue. This bright blue-teal is streaked into a stunning, structured low bun that will stand out at any formal occasion.
12. Vibrant Bride + MOH: Nothing says “best friends” like coordinating colorful hairstyles. This bride and her MOH made for a beautiful and eye-popping duo at a Pantone-friendly wedding.
13. Braided Bridal Twist: The twists of blue streaks peeking from this braided updo will make for an unforgettable walk down the aisle. Anchor your style with natural roots to add just a touch of color on your wedding day.
14. Serenity Down ‘Do: There’s just no denying that cool blue tones exude soothing vibes up the wazoo. This perfectly pigmented bride with Serenity-hued hair coordinated her locks with her bouquet to keep the Pantone theme going. This look is absolute goals.
How would you style Rose Quartz and Serenity Blue bridal hair? Show us on Pinterest!