The holidays may be over, but Sephora’s end of year sale is the gift that keeps on giving. The beauty mecca slashed prices on over 300 products post-holidays, and — as if the original discounts weren’t enough — they’re now offering an additional 20 percent off of ALL of the aforementioned sale items.
To get in on the deal, simply enter the promo code SALEONSALE at check out! Plus, you get free shipping when you spend $50 or more (which — let’s be honest — won’t be hard to do). Cheers to giving our makeup kits a refresh for the new year! Below, check out our seven picks of the most exciting buys.
1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eye Shadow Palette ($26, on sale from $42): Don’t be fooled by the unconventional blues and golds in this palette — every single one of these shades is somehow flattering. Not to mention, the formula itself is one of the smoothest, butteriest out there.
2. Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder Trio ($42, on sale from $69): Highlighter fans everywhere rejoiced when Bobbi launched this stunning limited-edition palette earlier this year. Now you can snag it for a fraction of the price.
3. Bite Beauty High Matte Pigment Pencil ($11, on sale from $24): If you haven’t tried these lipsticks yet, now is the best time to hop on the Bite bandwagon. The creamy, non-drying formula in these versatile pencils is perfect for the cold winter months. Plus, with 20 shades, you’re bound to find your new go-to lip color.
4. Urban Decay Vintage Vault ($189, on sale from $295): This Urban Decay set features a bevy of the OG shadow, polish, and lipstick shades that put the funky brand on the map 20 years ago. Sephora values the kit at a whopping $780, but you can snag it for a fraction of that with the sale on sale.
5.On My Ouai Kit ($16, on sale from $38): We’re grabbing this adorable travel-friendly Ouai haircare kit for a future in-flight treat in 2018.
6. Colourpop You’re a Gem Lip Trio ($11, on sale from $18): One of the best things about Colourpop is the super affordable price point; add a sale on sale to the already affordable tag and you can snag these lip glosses for close to the price of a couple of lattes.
7. Make Up For Ever Artist Palette Volume 2 ($20 on sale from $44): Make Up For Ever is usually on the pricier side, but you can get this whimsical, jewel-toned palette for a mere 20 bucks.
What will you be snagging from this major Sephora sale? Let us know @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Sephora)