You Can Now Shop for Handcrafted Bridal Goods on… Amazon?
You probably never thought you could get Amazon Prime shipping on your wedding accessories, but think again! The online mega-retailer just launched a brand new, bespoke bridal department, and it’s going to change the way you shop for nuptials.
Dubbed the Wedding Shop (which falls under the existing “Handmade by Amazon” online marketplace), the new store features plenty of “unique, handcrafted items for your wedding day and all the special events leading up to ‘I do.'”
Said items include everything from invites and paper to handmade jewelry, decor, fashion accessories for the bride and groom, cake toppers, and gifts for everyone — the whole shebang! Check out some of the site’s newest additions below.
1. Gold Wedding Bridal Headband ($43): This gorgeous headpiece fit for a Greek goddess bride looks just as pretty with or without a veil.
2. Personalized Engraved Longitude Latitude Cufflinks ($74): These custom cufflinks make for an awesome surprise for the groom and can be personalized with initials, dates, and the coordinates of the wedding location.
3. Personalized Bridal Dress Hanger ($11): Dated and customized, these hangers aren’t just for the bride — you can snag some for the bridesmaids, maid of honor, and mother of the bride too!
4. 14k Rose Gold Black Diamond Wedding Band ($145): Yes, you can actually buy your wedding band on Amazon.
5. Custom Wedding Cake Topper ($19): These laser-cut toppers add a beautiful finishing touch to any cake and make a great souvenir from your big day long after the party is over (just remember to clean the cake off!).
Are you attending any weddings this summer? Tell us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(h/t Allure; photos via Getty)