8 Ways to Make Your Summer Tabletop Pop
The season of summer soirées is happily here, and we’re busting out all of our candy-colored, citrus table linens, glassware and coasters. But, we don’t have everything we need just yet ;) Here are eight must-have linens from the B+C Shop that will add a quick punch of color to any tabletop.
1. Stripes Table Runner ($68): The painterly quality of this runner gives it a casual vibe we totally dig. Each runner is hand-painted so stripes and colors vary from runner to runner.
2. Party Straws Tea Towel ($25): Who isn’t obsessed with party straws? This towel is inspired by a love of the striped straw. Fling it over your cupboard door, pull it over your tea towel hook or frame it and hang it on the wall as art.
3. Fuchsia Triangles Cotton Towel ($14): Now you know we love a good triangle pattern ;)
4. Paint Chip Placemats ($32 for 2): What better way to express your love of color than by entertaining your guests with this set of two paint chip placemats.
5. Lines Dinner Napkins ($72 for 6): How fun are those colors and patterns? You know we love ’em.
6. Confetti Tea Towel ($25): What’s a party without confetti? Not a party at all. This towel brings the party aesthetic without the mess — in fact, it cleans the mess right up.
7. Whim Tea Time Napkins ($22 for 4): Three little dots in many many rows makes for a teeny tiny repetitive pattern we love.
8. Citrus Dinner Napkins ($28 for 2): These hand-painted napkins go along with the striped runner to create a colorful, playful vibe.
What does your summer tablescape look like? Talk to us in the comments below.