Since acrylic nails and sand straight-up don’t get along, complete your summer look with a chic and short manicure instead. These cute-meets-cool looks are perfect for gals that love pops of color (tie-dye nails? Yes, please!) and are on the lookout for a new nail trend to try. So before hitting the beach, pick your favorite, get polished to perfection, and then grab your brand new celebrity-inspired swimsuit to complete your flawless warm-weather style.
1. Clear + Silver Stripe: Topping our list of must-try summer manis is this minimalist-inspired look. A metallic stripe down the center of your nail will add just the right amount of sparkle to your fingertips.
2. Evil Eye Mani: TBH, this is the most clever way to get in on the evil eye trend. These adorbs half-moons belong on your nails for a bold summer look you’ll love.
3. Pink Foil Nails: The latest craze in manis and pedis? Foil! Creative gals can add a pop of metallic vibrance in complementary shades of pink and silver.
4. Pastel Pink + Cactus Accents: We have no words to describe the cuteness of the pastel pink base and super-cute cacti. By applying the design to your ring and pinky fingers, the look is subtle enough to fly at work too.
5. Opalescent Mani: Can you say gorg? This geode-themed nail art is chic and oh-so-trendy on a matte white base that is perf for the season.
6. White + Gold Initial Accent: You can even get away with a longer set of nails as long, as you keep them perfectly shaped. A simple coat of white polish and a lonesome metallic nail decal exudes la classe — in other words, it’s a must-try.
7. Pink + Palm Trees: The playful palms on this pastel pink color make us feel fiesta-ready in seconds flat. Yes, please!
8. Pink + Red Stripes: OMFG here’s how to combine your two fave colors this summer. For this uber-beachy look, add a stripe in a standout color to embellish your thumb and ring finger.
9. Red + Gold Half Moon: Cool-girls love going OTT with half-moon styles. The red and gold combo adds enough sparkle to a classic color palette to get our hearts all aflutter.
10. Multicolor Foil Mani: We’re speechless too. For nails this perfect, opt for a nail foil, and go to town with a whimsical color palette.
11. White + Banana Leaves: Never underestimate the power of a tropical theme for the sunniest of summertime styles. A white base coat topped by all those shades of green is a must for your next island vacay.
12. Abstract Pink, White, + Silver Mani: Express your inner artist and indulge your girly side with this abstract style in cute AF shades — because baby pink, white, and silver are always a good idea.
13. Nude + Floral Accent: It-girls can continue the nude nail trend this summer. Top it off with a floral design in your fave hue to make your accent nail pop.
14. Cherry Blossom Nail Art: This is — hands down — the most Insta-ready manicure of all time. So pick your backdrop and get to snapping with a fab cherry blossom-themed nail design.
Want more summer nail inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!