Nice Shot! 10 Hot Shot Glasses
Before you read this article, why don’t you go ahead and queue up an instantly classic party song… Shots! Now that you’re in the mood, it’s time to get amped up for the weekend with a roundup of the hottest shot glasses around. From puns on getting trashed to an entire checkers set made of shot glasses, let’s party down!
1. Shot Roulette ($24): First up, a drinking game and a super awesome set of 15 shot glasses? Yes please. This word play on the infamous Chatroulette is much better than its digital inspiration.
2. Get Trashed ($10): Trashed. Get it? If not, maybe you’re already there…?
3. Nesting Shot Glasses ($18): For the gentleman who’s always prepared, this set of four nesting shot glasses will fit snugly into the inside pocket of your suit jacket. This would make a great groomsmen present!
4. Red Cup Shots ($8): Go for classic drinking style by shrinking down a quartet of red solo cups to shooter size.
5. Shot in the Dark ($40): Shot through the the heart, and you’re to blame… Oh wait, wrong song. But still, doesn’t this make you want to play that, like, right now?!
6. Lens Shot Glasses (($18): This is the glass that inspired this entire roundup — it’s the newest way to, wait for it, take your best shot! Available in both Canon and Nikon lenses, we need this ASAP.
8. Mason Jar Shot Glasses ($13): We fell in love with this the instant they hit the Internet. It’s like someone read our still-can’t-resist-mason-jars minds.
9. Shot Glass Checkers Set ($24): Resist the urge to say checkmate every time you take a shot.
10. Llama Shot Glass ($85): And finally, the strangest and most expensive shot glass we’ve ever seen. A silver alloy Llama, straight from La Paz, Bolivia.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)