Here Are the Best Reactions to “Stranger Things” Season 2… So Far
The hype surrounding the premiere of Stranger Things season two was huge. From Lyft collaborations to clothing lines and even a virtual Upside Down, it was Strange overload! But that was nothing in comparison to the buzz the actual second season launched over on social media. Released on Netflix at midnight, fans binge raced through all nine of the new episodes before sounding off with their opinions, theories, and more.
Check out some of the best reactions below (and rest easy — there are NO spoilers ahead!)
— Austin (@AustinCTweets) October 27, 2017
1. No Sleep ’til the Upside Down: Sleep is for the weak, anyway. *Wink, wink*
— C🎃unter The🎃ry (@CountTheorNWI) October 27, 2017
2. TGIF: And also, TGINSTD (thank goodness it’s new Stranger Things day)!
— SpookyBi 💖💜💙 (@AGCameliorating) October 27, 2017
3. Don’t Leggo Those Eggos: Gotta have the essentials!
season 2 is so good guys i can’t put it into words. it’s incredible. how do you make something this good #strangerthings
— the demogorgon (@soybeanquisha) October 27, 2017
4. Speechless: Some were at a loss for words over the latest Stranger material — but maybe that’s also the sleep deprivation kicking in!
— IT & Stranger Things (@graciemdel) October 27, 2017
5.All the Feels: We’re all on this emotional roller coaster together.
— 💩alex🤷♀️ (@theowlex) October 27, 2017
6. Eleven Fever: So much love for this girl!
— Not Michael Jordan (@CleoZevach3000) October 27, 2017
7. Priorities: Who cares if you’ve got other responsibilities when a Demogorgon is on the loose?
Day off from work:✔
Freshly made cappuccino:✔
Hot breakfast pizza:✔
— rob, an outsider (@JCDropout) October 27, 2017
8. Playing Hooky: One fan was so pumped, he took the day off from work, and had an Eleven-style feast, besides. (Jealous!)
— EerilyRoseFromHell😈 (@emmyx) October 27, 2017
9. No spoilers! Seriously, tell us what happens at your own risk.
— Chary (@chary_smile) October 27, 2017
10. Nighty-Night: After a good binge, it’s time for some shut-eye. Or maybe some help.
— 🌹francesca🌹 (@stillfrancesca) October 27, 2017
11. What Now? MORE, we say, more, more!
Have you started Stranger Things season two yet? Let us know @BritandCo!
(Photos via Netflix + Michael Kovac/Getty)