7 Stylish Pajamas for When the Ratty T-Shirt Needs to Go
We’re all guilty of stretching our nighttime garment‘s lifespan beyond the point of acceptable (damn you, comfort!), but when you just can’t take it anymore (or the seams are dismantling before your eyes), it’s time for an upgrade. Whether you’re a long-sleeve shirt kinda gal, girly onesie lover, fan of a silk set, or lacy little intimates hoarder, we have options at every price point, so you can get your boudoir lewks together and be on your way to a peaceful (and stylish) slumber.
1. Eberjey Tulipan The Enchanted Teddy ($102): There is nothing more comfortable than a teddy. Seriously, who doesn’t love lounging, sleeping, and just straight up living your best life in a onesie that doesn’t make you hot? And the fact that Eberjey’s three-petal poise printed teddy is also soft AF is icing on the nighttime attire cake.
2. Ettitude Bamboo Lyocell Sleep Shirt ($70): There’s something about going to bed in a pink, silky, long-sleeve number that speaks to us. The loose fit and bamboo fabric make it extremely breathable, and the curved hemline, contrast piping, and button-down front add extra touches to elevate it from a basic sleep shirt to sophisticated, and we’re here for it.
3. Boohoo Burnout Cami & Short Set ($24): Matchy-matchy separates for sleep? Groundbreaking. Boohoo’s snuggle-worthy sleepwear is comfy enough to never change out of, so get ready to live in these 24/7.
4. Flora Dancia Olivia Dress ($375): Hand-embroidered lace this stunning makes getting ready for bed an activity you might actually start to enjoy. Made in Italy, Flora Dancia’s Micromodal Olivia Dress is the nightwear of our dreams.
5. Rhode Resort Berto Pajamas in Tangerine Blossom ($365): If you’re someone who likes their pajamas to do double duty — in the bedroom and outside — Rhode Resort’s are up for the task. You can never go wrong with a whimsical print in bold colors, and the fact that they have an elasticized waist makes them a breeze to get in and out of.
6. Free People High Side Shortie White Lace Shorts ($58) and Bedroom Eyes White Lace Bralette ($38): For those times when you need a little lace on a lazy Sunday and want to amp up the sex appeal (for yourself, or someone else), Free People has your back.
7. Lunya Washable Silk Set ($238): Lounging around the house is about to look a little more luxe. Meet Lunya’s silk set that comes in various neutrals, including this poppy peach hue. Suitable for both hot and cold sleepers alike, the pants feature pockets deep enough for an iPhone, and the entire set is machine washable. Because there’s nothing worse than pretty PJs you have to dry-clean.
Looking for more fall style inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.