Summer’s Better With This La Croix Pimm’s Cups Recipe
Summer is in full swing, and that means enjoying a lot of sun and a lot of cool, refreshing drinks. We have a clear obsession for La Croix, and it was only recently that we added it to our favorite cocktail from across the pond — the Pimm’s Cup. If you haven’t heard of the Pimm’s Cup, it’s a hugely popular drink in England. In fact, it’s one of two official cocktails served at Wimbledon! It was only a matter of time before we put our own, American spin on it. Introducing… the La Croix Pimm’s Cup!
Makes 2 drinks
- 1 bottle Pimm’s
- 1 can Pamplemousse La Croix (passionfruit would also work well)
- freshly cut fruit (we used a ripe summer peach)
- 1 spear of fresh mint
1. In the glass, muddle the 1 or 2 leaves of mint (not necessary if you don’t have a muddler).
2. Pour in 2 ounces of Pimm’s.
3. Add in freshly cut fruit (about 2 peach wedges).
4. Let it sit in the Pimm’s mixture for about 10 minutes.
5. Add ice, then half a can of the La Croix.
6. Top off with a few more mint leaves and enjoy!
Nothing beats La Croix… Unless it’s boozy La Croix.
The best part about this cocktail is that you can modify it to your tastes with different fruit and La Croix flavors!
This is the perfect poolside drink. Just add floaties.