If you’re like us, you consider food to be the most important part of the Super Bowl (after the game, we guess). And since we already have our appetizers and snacks ready, it’s time to roundup the best part of any meal –– dessert! From whoopie pies to pseudo-burgers, here are 13 ways for you to get your sweet tooth on. Can we get a rah-rah-sis-boom-bah?!
1. Championship Chocolate Cupcakes: How cute are these?! This is the perfect opportunity to bust out those frosting tips you bought a year ago and forgot to use. Oops. (via Cakewalker)
2. Game Day Whoopie Pies: Whoopie for whoopie pies! These are extremely easy to make, and the frosting can easily be customized to the color of your favorite team. (via Everyday Occasions)
3. Cake in an Egg: We’re a little on the fence with this one. The egg is absolutely adorable, but we’re not sure how we would feel about eating out of an eggshell. We mean really, what the shell? ;) (via Cupcake Project)
4. Football Cake Pops: Cake pops have been popping up all over the place, literally. They’re a guaranteed touchdown at a snack-filled party like this. (via love and butter)
5. Beer Cupcakes: Only on Super Bowl Sunday can you have your cake and drink it too. Have your beer and eat it too? Confusing. Either way, these spiked sweets are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. (via Foodista)
6. Apple Nachos: Nachos are pretty much a staple at all football-themed events, so it only makes sense that there’d be a dessert version as well! (via Shugary Sweets)
7. Matcha Passion Fruit Bars: Who would’ve thought that passion fruit and green tea would feel so at home at a Super Bowl party? (via Brave Tart)
8. Nutella Swirl Cupcakes: We’re pretty sure it’s been scientifically proven that everyone loves Nutella. Nutella in cupcake form? Even better. (via My Baking Heart)
9. Oreo Truffles: Instead of just putting out a bowl of Oreos (not that there’s anything wrong with that), this year, try making these delectable truffles instead! (via Hoosier Homemade)
10. Chips and Salsa Cookies: Trick play number one. These are actually cookies. (via The Sweet Adventures of Sugarbelle)
11. Chocolate Strawberry Footballs: From romantic summer getaways to heavy-hitting winter game days, chocolate-covered strawberries are welcome at any event, any time of the year. (via Domestic Fits)
12. Chocolate Nutty Mini-Football Treats: Better hide all your breakables. Everyone is going to want to practice their passes with these. Field goal in your mouth! (via Rice Krispies)
13. Hamburger Cupcakes: Trick play number two. A sweet version of America’s favorite food at a party for America’s favorite sport? How suitable. (via So Creative Things)
Which of these fun, Super Bowl-themed desserts is your favorite? Drop us a line in the comments below!