13 Super Savory Snack Recipes for the Super Bowl
This weekend, football fans will be rooting for either the Chiefs or the Buccaneers as they go head to head during the biggest football game of 2021. For this year's Super Bowl (and its awesome commercials), you've gotta have solid eats for your fam or pod-watching crew. Here are a baker's dozen of savory snacks perfect for Super Bowl Sunday.
Plant-based can still mean hearty. Proof: these stuffed "sausage" peppers filled to the brim with flavor and protein. (Beyond Meat)
Forget the hunt for that perfectly long tortilla chip that magically picks up all seven layers of your seven layer dip – put it all in one in bite. (via Brit + Co.)
Not jamming on buffalo chicken? Make buffalo goat cheese instead. (via Half Baked Harvest)
Need a little more veggie? Mini muffins to the rescue. (via Brit + Co)
Love the ease of this recipe – it definitely lends itself to some culinary improv. (via Cooking With My Kids)
Our take on the classic pigs-in-a-blanket. Snuggle up! (via Brit + Co.)
What's your go-to Super Bowl snack? Share with us @BritandCo!
This post has been updated from a previous post.
- 19 Football-Shaped Snack Recipes to Tackle for the Super Bowl ... ›
- 12 Tasty Meatball Recipes to Upgrade Your Super Bowl Spread ... ›
- 25 of the Most Delicious Super Bowl Food Ideas, According to ... ›
- The Chicken Wing Hall of Fame: 27 Super Bowl Recipes - Brit + Co ›
- 19 Super Bowl Dip Recipes for a Winning Party - Brit + Co ›