The BritList: Helveticat, Reaction GIFs + More
This week has been a downright scorcher here in San Francisco. We kicked off the week with a mega-roundup of organization inspiration and got down with all sorts of desserts that double as art. But now it’s Friday, and it’s time to jump-start the weekend with a bit of ridiculousness by way of the BritList.
1. Helveticat: Meow! Why not make a font out of illustrated cats?
3. & Co Travel Bags: Everyone’s getting on the “and co.” train!
4. Beverly Hills 90210 x Phish: What could possibly make a 90210 dance party better? Changing the background music to Phish. (Thanks to Brit + Co. reader Frankly Frankel for this phreakin’ awesome phind.)
5. Wireframe Tee: Nerdy t-shirts are always a win in this office.
6. Reaction GIFs: Totally amazed or excited? There’s a GIF for that. This site has thousands of hilarious gifs organized by reaction type.
7. Light Scale: This unusual concept scale gets brighter based on the weight of what you’re measuring.
: These cases are so prepster chic that they almost look like pocket squares!
9. Lennon & Maisy Cover Robyn: Could this be any cuter?
10. CookinStack: Love the rustic-meets-industrial look of this cooker.
11. Rockin’ Veggie Peeler: Party on cukes!
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Tell us in the comments below.