The BritList: Helveticat, Reaction GIFs + More
This week has been a downright scorcher here in San Francisco. We kicked off the week with a mega-roundup of organization inspiration and got down with all sorts of desserts that double as art. But now it’s Friday, and it’s time to jump-start the weekend with a bit of ridiculousness by way of the BritList.
1. Helveticat: Meow! Why not make a font out of illustrated cats?
3. & Co Travel Bags: Everyone’s getting on the “and co.” train!
4. Beverly Hills 90210 x Phish: What could possibly make a 90210 dance party better? Changing the background music to Phish. (Thanks to Brit + Co. reader Frankly Frankel for this phreakin’ awesome phind.)
5. Wireframe Tee: Nerdy t-shirts are always a win in this office.
6. Reaction GIFs: Totally amazed or excited? There’s a GIF for that. This site has thousands of hilarious gifs organized by reaction type.
7. Light Scale: This unusual concept scale gets brighter based on the weight of what you’re measuring.
: These cases are so prepster chic that they almost look like pocket squares!
9. Lennon & Maisy Cover Robyn: Could this be any cuter?
10. CookinStack: Love the rustic-meets-industrial look of this cooker.
11. Rockin’ Veggie Peeler: Party on cukes!
What’s the best thing you’ve seen online this week? Tell us in the comments below.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)