The BritList: Zoey and Jasper, Ryan and the Gosling Beer, and More
Happy Friday, folks! Easter is this very Sunday and we’re here with a whole bunch of eye candy to get you inspired for the weekend. Oh, and none of it has to do with Easter… except for a carrot-shaped body pillow, but more on that in a minute.
1. Ryan and the Gosling Beer: First up, we’re surprised old RyGos hasn’t come out with his own beer himself. Until then, lovers of this beautiful man can sip on Ryan and the Gosling, a Pale Ale from Westbrook Brewing Co.
Did your heart just melt? Yeah. Ours too. This series by lifestyle photographer Grace Chon features her 10-month-old baby, Jasper, and her 7-year-old rescue dog, Zoey. Too. Cute.
3. Great Shapes Two-Tone Necklace ($50): Love this two-tone piece of neckwear from Kate Spade Saturday.
4. Giant Carrot Body Pillow ($88): We haven’t creeped you out for a while, so we’re coming in big for Easter!
If you’ve lived or visited NYC, you know these bikers… and you might be one of them. But for reals, where are their helmets?!
6. Smart News Ad Creates the Illusion of a 3D Kitchen: How cool is this? Colombian designer Felipe Salazar turned a newspaper ad into the illusion of a kitchen, as an ad for a kitchen supply company.
7. Fictitious Dishes ($15): This series by Dinah Fried is about constructing the greatest meals in literature and taking beautiful photographs of them.
Top: The Great Gatsby: “spiced baked hams crowded against salads of harlequin designs…”
Bottom: Alice in Wonderland: “Alice looked all around the table, but there was nothing on it but tea…”
8. Kim Kardashian is Ready for Easter: You’ve likely seen this buzzing around the Internetz all week, and we couldn’t help but join the Faberge Egg dress party.
HuffPo, we knew we loved you! This list of the most hipster foods on the planet rings all too true here in SF, from artisanal pickles to anything served in a mason jar, and starting with cold brew.
10. Shelves That Unfold: These are just lovely. That is all.
11. Game of Thrones x Mean Girls, GIF Edition: And finally, it’s about time Game of Thrones was given the Mean Girl GIF treatment. Seriously, stop trying to make fetch happen.