The BritList: Zoey and Jasper, Ryan and the Gosling Beer, and More
Happy Friday, folks! Easter is this very Sunday and we’re here with a whole bunch of eye candy to get you inspired for the weekend. Oh, and none of it has to do with Easter… except for a carrot-shaped body pillow, but more on that in a minute.
1. Ryan and the Gosling Beer: First up, we’re surprised old RyGos hasn’t come out with his own beer himself. Until then, lovers of this beautiful man can sip on Ryan and the Gosling, a Pale Ale from Westbrook Brewing Co.
3. Great Shapes Two-Tone Necklace ($50): Love this two-tone piece of neckwear from Kate Spade Saturday.
4. Giant Carrot Body Pillow ($88): We haven’t creeped you out for a while, so we’re coming in big for Easter!
6. Smart News Ad Creates the Illusion of a 3D Kitchen: How cool is this? Colombian designer Felipe Salazar turned a newspaper ad into the illusion of a kitchen, as an ad for a kitchen supply company.
7. Fictitious Dishes ($15): This series by Dinah Fried is about constructing the greatest meals in literature and taking beautiful photographs of them.
Top: The Great Gatsby: “spiced baked hams crowded against salads of harlequin designs…”
Bottom: Alice in Wonderland: “Alice looked all around the table, but there was nothing on it but tea…”
8. Kim Kardashian is Ready for Easter: You’ve likely seen this buzzing around the Internetz all week, and we couldn’t help but join the Faberge Egg dress party.
10. Shelves That Unfold: These are just lovely. That is all.
11. Game of Thrones x Mean Girls, GIF Edition: And finally, it’s about time Game of Thrones was given the Mean Girl GIF treatment. Seriously, stop trying to make fetch happen.