The Anti-Lipstick Way to Get Full Lips for Valentine’s Day
We’re ready to get our game faces on for Valentine’s Day — and by that we mean a truly plump pout. While we’re not exactly willing to try the Kylie Jenner lip challenge ourselves, we have found one surefire method of getting a selfie-worthy pucker: tinted lip plumpers. Not only do these dreamy products fill out your lips in seconds, but they also add a hint of color and shine to really make your lips the stars of the show. The results are kissable, full lips from a single swipe. Scroll on for nine of our favorite products that’ll pump up your pucker. It really is the anti-lipstick way to get a Valentine’s Day-ready pout.
1. Vapour Organic Beauty Elixir Plumping Lip Gloss in Coax ($22): This gorgeous orange coral has us pining for warmer weather — not that that’s going to stop us from trying it out now! Add a little pigment, shine and fullness to your pout using this natural plumping gloss.
2. Lip-Ink Brilliant Tinted Lip Plumper in Blue Berry ($20): Blue lip stain on Valentine’s Day? Yes, and here’s why: This blue is a lovely, sheer shade that will make teeth look whiter in the blink of an eye.
3. Estée Lauder New Dimension Lip System ($42): We’re all for 2-in-1 beauty products, so this lip plumper and treatment in one has us all kinds of excited. On one side you’ve got your typical tinted lip treatment to give your pout a sheer wash of hydration and color, and on the other you’ve got an innovative formula to fill in and plump up your lips. Basically, you’ve got the ultimate multi-tasker right at your fingertips.
4. Buxom Full-on Lip Polish in Tiffany ($20): Ooh la la — even without the plumping capabilities, you’d be head over heels for this romantic shade of red. The formula employs ingredients that will give smackers a plumping, tingling sensation, leaving your lips looking particularly voluptuous in a gorgeous red tint.
5. NutraLuxeMD Luscious Lips in Copper ($16): The copper color in this fun tube is totally unexpected. Throw in the additional ingredients that provide a plumping effect that won’t irritate sensitive lips and this is a product that simply can’t be beat.
6. Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper ($33): This luxe formula will pack your pucker with both hydration and volume in a simple swipe. The sheer pink tint adds just a hint of pigment, so the real star of the show here is the plumping formula, which will have your lips looking fuller and more defined.
7. Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip Plumper in Venice ($25): This formula does it all — a swipe or two of this lovely balm will hydrate, exfoliate, soften and plump by gently stimulating circulation. As if that weren’t enough, it’s also available in a variety of shades, your new favorite being Venice, the light mocha pictured above.
8. Physician’s Formula Needle-Free Lip Plumping Potion in Pink Crystal ($10): No matter what your skin type, it’s nearly impossible to go wrong with a pink pout. This drugstore pick from Physician’s Formula provides a great option for ladies looking to plump up their lips on the daily without having to opt for a more dramatic color.
9. Guerlain KissKiss Roselip Hydrating & Plumping Tinted Lip Balm in Wonder Violette ($37): If a sheer wash of color is more your style, a tinted balm might be the answer. In a gorgeous (and very on-trend) shade of violet, this balm will give you the trifecta of moisture, color and instant plump — basically, everything you could want in a lip product, all cased in a luxe little package.
Did we miss your favorite lip plumper? Tweet us your go-to @BritandCo!