We love BLTs so much we could eat them every day. The only problem is that even the most die-hard fanatics can get bored of sandwiches after a while. Fortunately, you no longer have to be held back by the confines of traditional BLT recipes — we’re here to show you a new way to get your bacon fix. Check out these 15 variations on the classic sando (some are even vegan!), and get ready to chow down.
1. BLT and Grilled Peach Pizza: Two of the best foods out there team up to create this grilled superfood, the BLT pizza. It’s going to be your new go-to cookout meal, barbecue be damned. Honestly, why didn’t we think of this sooner? There’s fruit here too, so don’t worry, you’ve got the entire food pyramid covered. (via Half Baked Harvest)
2. Mini Black Pepper and Cheddar Gougère BLT Sandwiches: These BLTs just got back from a fancy trip to France. Ooh la la! If you’ve never had a gougère before, what are you waiting for? They’re like delicious, eggy, cheesy clouds, and they’re totally enhanced by salty bacon. (via I Am a Food Blog)
3. Mini BLT Cups: For just a bite of pure bacon, lettuce and tomato goodness, try these bite-sized BLT stuffed tomatoes. The absence of bread makes these less filling and very popular with any friends who eat gluten-free. More for everyone! (via The Endless Meal)
5. BLT Nachos With Homemade Baked Cool Ranch Tortilla Chips: Have a blast making your own tortilla chips for this recipe, which pretty cleverly calls for a packet of ranch mix for the seasoning. (If you’re not feeling it, you can opt for a little salt instead.) Then, BLT it up by tossing these chips with finely chopped bacon, lettuce, tomato and a little ranch dressing. (via Will Cook For Smiles)
6. Vegan “BLT” Roll-Ups With Easy Ranch Dip: Sure, there’s no real bacon in these roll-ups, but that doesn’t stop them from being finger-licking delicious. The “bacon” is made from tempeh — bake it or fry it to turn it into a real crunchy + smokey bacon doppelgänger. (via Healthy Happy Life)
7. Sunday Supper Super BLT Bites on Sourdough With Tarragon Mayonnaise Recipe: These sliders are so cute, they’re sure to be a hit. Plus, they’re the perfect small bite for a classy brunch. (Salty bacon goes really well with a mimosa — that’s for certain.) (via Return to Sunday Supper)
8. BLT Flatbread: Sometimes a piece of white toast will do when you’ve got the BLT itch, but if we had to choose between that or a crispy flatbread crust drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with black pepper, we’re going to choose the hot and crusty flatbread. You would too after trying this game-changing BLT recipe. (via What’s Gaby Cooking)
9. Vegan BLT Spring Rolls With Avocado: This genius take on the bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich might be a new summer staple in your household. It gets a little Vietnamese inspiration with the rice wrapper, which is another smart way to make a BLT gluten-free. You can use tempeh or bacon in this recipe, depending on your preference. (via Keepin’ It Kind)
10. BLT Galette With Pecorino Pepper Crust: The last thing you want to do with heirloom tomatoes is turn on your oven, but you might make an exception for a savory tomato pie. This rustic galette is a cinch to throw together — you can even make the dough ahead of time. Then, all you have to do is roll it out and fill with fresh, juicy tomatoes and crispy bacon. Garnish with cress or basil because, tomatoes. (via Baking the Goods)
11. BLT Pasta Salad: Upgrade your pasta salad with bacon and juicy grape tomatoes. Though there’s no lettuce in this recipe, the pasta salad is doing a great job standing in. True to form, the dressing has mayonnaise in it, so you know it’s still loyal to its BLT roots. (via Culinary Hill)
12. Mini BLT Wedge Salads: These creative mini wedge salads are so fun and SO not meant for sharing. They’re super easy to make too. Just prep your bacon, eggs and dressing, and literally see what sticks. Serve them at your next shindig with toothpicks for a low-maintenance finger food. (via Damn Delicious)
13. BLT Deviled Eggs: We already know eggs and bacon are a match, but deviled eggs and BLT just make sense. Completely based on logic, these are bound to taste delicious. Try for yourself and see. (via Just Putzing Around the Kitchen)
14. Ranch BLT Pull Apart Bread: Think of this pull-apart bread as a deconstructed BLT — it has all the components and more. It’s an easier way to share a BLT with friends, rather than cut up one BLT into sixteenths. Oh, and there’s melted cheese. (via Wine and Glue)
15. Creamy BLT Ranch Tacos: Add a Tex-Mex twist to your BLT for a quick, fun dinner with crispy taco shells instead of bread. Picky Palate is totally going for a Doritos Locos kind of thing with these ranch-flavored tacos, and we’re definitely not mad about that. (via Picky Palate)
Follow us on Pinterest for more easy + delicious recipe ideas.