Upfronts can be a stressful time for many dedicated television viewers. While some of us rejoice when our favorite programs are renewed (The Mindy Project, anyone?!), others must bid our weekly rituals goodbye. But you know what’s always guaranteed to put us in a good mood? Fashion. Check out these 24 fun and flirty dresses inspired by stars of the small screen.
1. 4.Collective Fitted Tweed Dress ($295): Love Cecily Strong’s tweed look? Turns out you can own the exact same dress as SNL‘s funny gal.
2. Forever 21 Floral Peplum Dress ($25): Floral prints have always been hot in spring and summer fashion, but we’ve noticed a lot of darker hues popping up all over the place recently. Get on trend with this gorgeous peplum dress, inspired by Cristin Milioti of How I Met Your Mother.
3. ASOS Kimono Shift Dress ($105): Lea Michele ditched the Rachel Berry schoolgirl look and opted for this super sexy kimono-inspired dress. For those of you who love the style but want a neckline just a little less daring, we have the perfect shift dress solution.
4. French Connection Citronella Feather Dress ($220): Sometimes all you need to look glam is a simple outfit with a bold color choice. While actress Tracee Ellis’s dress has some pretty rockin’ shoulders, this French Connection find is still perfect for a fancy day at work.
5. Glamorous Fringe Dress ($54): Almost an entire century later, ’20s fashion is hotter than ever. Jada Pinkett Smith knows what she’s doing. Channel your inner flapper with this fabulous fringe dress.
7. New Look Embellished Romper ($48): Mindy Kaling is one of our favorites here at Brit + Co., and her enviable style just moves her even higher on that list. This beaded romper is the perfect mixture of playful and sophisticated fashion.
9. Topshop Button Front Floral Midi ($68): Rashida Jones won our hearts as Ann Perkins on Parks + Rec, and now she’s teaming up with Steve Carell (eep!) for her new show Angie Tribeca.
10. Zara Flower Print Dress ($50): We’re super huge fans of mixing prints, so when we saw Community‘s Gillian Jacobs in this checked and floral frock, you can imagine our excitement. This Zara dress definitely captures that same eclectic feel while staying casual and breezy.
11. AX Paris Floral Bodycon Dress ($42): A bodycon seems to be a bit of a throwback in this year of long and flowy dresses. However, Candice Patton, from The Game, looked so great in this one that we just had to find one for all of you as well. This AX Paris dress has a tropical feel that’ll have you dreaming of the beach in no time.
12. Striped Crossover Cutout Dress ($50): The Hot Wives of Orlando creator and star, Danielle Schneider reminded us all that simple striped dresses are a staple in summer wardrobes.
13. Whole Dine Yards Dress ($120): Hannah Simone (known to many as Jess’ BFF Cece in New Girl) remixed floral print and lace. Not your grandma’s dress, obvi!
14. Raise Helvetica Dress ($78): Angela Kinsey’s uptight accountant persona from The Office is nowhere to be seen in this figure-hugging number. Bonus: the wavy sides of the dress add a slimming effect and insta-hourglass curves.
16. ASOS Shift Dress in Leather ($182): After saying goodbye to the beloved Private Practice‘s Dr. Addison Montgomery last year, Kate Walsh is back and hotter than ever. And this leather number’ll do the same for you.
17. Guess Baja Floral Leopard Dress ($98): Again depicted by our love for Krysten Ritter’s choice, mixing prints is what we’re all about. Floral and animal prints pair surprisingly well. It’s all nature, folks.
18. Alice + Olivia Puff Shoulder Dress ($208): Remember when we told you about Karen Gillian’s new show Selfie? Her look inspired us to find this Alice + Olivia tweed dress, which is basically screaming for a statement necklace. And a selfie…
19. DailyLook Retro Scuba Dress ($25): The Mindy Project star Xosha Roquemore looked totally hot in a little blue dress. This new kind of LBD is a must-have for your closet!
20. Maison Scotch Embellished Blazer ($130): The Vampire Diaries‘ Nina Dobrev’s outfit just proves that a blazer (especially an embellished one) is an easy way for a gal to do menswear. Our pick is a little less jazzy, but even more versatile.
21. French Connection Solar Spells Dress ($158): A Mindy so nice we had to include her twice. This bright pink dress just proves that sometimes, adding interest to the bottom of your dress is what it’s all about.
22. BB Dakota Executive Precision Dress ($58): This BB Dakota dress, inspired by Ellie Kemper, also has that fab slimming effect. Hello, those white lines do more than just add some rad visual interest to this dress!
23. ASOS Peplum Hem Mini Dress ($32): The ever trendy Zooey Deschanel is oh-so-excellent at rocking simple styles with a little bit of flair. And you will be too once you put on this cute peplum hem dress.
24. Efflorescent Arrangement Dress ($37): And finally, another flowery print for spring and summer. The vintage feel of these sleeves are perfect for those of you who love a retro feel.
Which star-inspired dress is your favorite? Tell us all about it in the comments below!