As the temperatures drop and comfort food season officially takes over, a filling bowl of soup is just what your body needs. These 13 thick and rich recipes ladle up a substantial meal that is *perfect* to curl up with after a long day.
2. Carrot, Red Lentil, and Spinach Soup: This soup filled with nourishing carrots, juicy tomatoes, and spinach is exactly the kind of soup you want to snuggle up with on a fall day. (via Occasionally Eggs)
3. Creamy Zanzibar Carrot-Tomato Soup: You’ll want to spoon into this African-inspired bisque forever with its simple and healthful ingredients including carrots, tomatoes, creamy coconut milk, and just the right amount of herbs. (via Cotter Crunch)
4. Butternut Squash and Chestnut Miso Soup: Chestnuts and miso put a fun spin on the usual butternut squash soup; you’ll never look back! (via Crème de Citron)
5. Vegan Tomato and Red Pepper Soup: Tomato soup as you know it gets a makeover in this recipe with roasted red peppers, smoked paprika, and vegan cream for that richness we covet. (via The Little Plantation)
7. Curried Spinach Soup With Cashew Tempeh: Inspired by the crave-worthy Thai classic tom kha gai, this soup brings a healthy amount of greens to your bowl with cashew butter tempeh and a smart balance of sweet ‘n’ spicy. (via Full of Plants)
8. Creamy Asparagus Sunchoke Soup: Sunchokes are available year-round, but they’re at their peak in the fall, so gather up the rest of your asparagus and get on this recipe stat. (via Garlic and Zest)
9. Vegan Minestrone Soup: Fresh vegetables, hearty beans, and pasta create a substantial soup that is warming, nutritious, and oh-so-delicious. (via Veggies Save the Day)
10. 24 Carrot, Ginger, and Orange Soup: A soup doesn’t get any brighter than this gem filled with wholesome carrots, zingy ginger, and tangy oranges. Add Greek yogurt for a rich and creamy finish. (via Chef Sous Chef)
11. Roasted Tomato Soup With Sunflower Cream: Everyone needs to indulge in a bowl of classic tomato soup, and this one gives vegans the option by using sunflower cream instead of dairy. (via Wholehearted Eats)
12. Pumpkin Soup With Butter Beans: You can’t truly experience fall without a velvety pumpkin soup, and this one is on point with nutmeg and cinnamon for a little extra fall goodness. (via Healing Tomato)
13. Roasted Pumpkin Apple Soup: When you blend warm pumpkin and tart Granny Smith apples, you basically have fall in a bowl. Garnish with pomegranate arils and crunchy pumpkin seeds for contrast. (via As East As Apple Pie)
For more Meatless Monday recipes, follow us on Pinterest!