13 Cozy PJ Sets You Need for Xmas Morning
Next to a cup of hot cocoa and the thickest wool socks you can find, there are few things we want more than a warm pair of jammies. Whether you’re playing hooky for the day or are in full #sundayfunday relaxation mode, the perfect pair of pajamas are all you need for a lazy day in. We’ve got 13 cozy sets that will make you forget all about the chilly winter temps.
1. Fox Print Ski Bunny Pajama Set ($132): Can you say ski bunny 4lyfe? After hitting the slopes, don’t hesitate to slip into this adorable PJ set.
4. Cotton Mayfair Pajama ($52): Why opt for boring, solid-colored pajamas when you can invest in a set that is as colorful as it is comfortable?
6. Mint and Gray Slogan Pajamas ($25): We couldn’t have said it better. The second the snow hits the ground, we’re ready to duck back under the covers.
7. Esprit Teddy Lounge Pants with Star ($38): Because lounging is our middle name, these navy star pants are totes necessary.
8. I Woke Up Like This Lounge Top and Joggers ($86): It’s true, we really did wake up like this. Remind everyone just how flawless you are with this Beyoncé-inspired PJ set.
9. Cozy Appliqué Thermal Pajamas ($58): Call up the girls, a pajama party is in the works. We don’t know about you, but we’re calling dibs on the thermal jammies emblazoned with our dear pal, Mr. Penguin.
11. Elwin Hoodie ($70): We’re not sure what we like more: the kangaroo pouch pocket or the ultra c-o-z-y hoodie? Heck, the pretty paisley print doesn’t hurt either.
12. Dreamy Cotton Pajama Set in Stripe ($98): Obligatory PJs for the annual — if not slightly cheesy — Christmas morning photo with the siblings. You might as well be cozy while you’re smiling for the cam.
Which pajama sets will you be reaching for when Old Man Winter comes knocking on your front door? Tell us in the comments below!
Back in January, we introduced you to a feel-good cause to inspire your New Year's resolution: a walking challenge to help raise funds for the amazing cancer fighters at The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. I took part in the challenge with the Brit + Co team and ended up walking 105+ miles in January — it was awesome.
This spring, there's a new challenge on the horizon, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Big Climb. The ask: On May 15, 2021, you can step up to take cancer down by committing to climb 1,311 steps, walking 3.2 miles, or doing 440 chair step-ups at home as part of the Big Climb. If you need some motivation to bring movement back into your daily routine — look no further!
As always, it's free to sign up, but climbers are encouraged to set a fundraising goal to help beat cancer. We'll be organizing another Brit + Co team to step up, and I hope you'll join us too! Keep scrolling for a peek at where I'll be completing the challenge in my Los Angeles neighborhood around the hidden Silver Lake Stairs. Happy climbing!
Never underestimate the power of an accountability buddy! I asked my in-laws, my partner, and a few friends to join me so we can keep each other motivated and accountable in completing the challenge — virtual high-fives all around! Also, my dog Fox is a great climber, too.
An aesthetically pleasing backdrop is a huge motivator for me! I'm fortunate to have all sorts of painted steps around my neighborhood to keep the challenge interesting, but you can also keep cool inside with at-home chair step-ups.
Don't forget to share your progress on social — #BigClimb!
Feel free to break the challenge up if you need to by tackling half the distance in the AM and half at sunset. Here's me 1,311 steps later and ready for a break — but, think I earned this one!