Effortlessly glowing makeup — it’s something that everyone wants, but sometimes can be hard to achieve. One secret to getting the look? Try using water-based makeup products. They’re great, not only because they don’t add excess oil to your skin, but they also leave your face of makeup looking natural and fresh. Take a trip to your closest beauty store and try out these 13 water-based makeup products to get the glow.
2. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer ($29): On the hunt for a full-coverage concealer that looks super natural on the skin? NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer will be your new go-to.
3. Vincent Longo Water Canvas Blush ($44): Springtime is rolling around, and you know what that means? It’s time for a new bright pink blush, of course.
4. Laura Mercier Radiance Bronze Primer ($34): Using a primer is a must for super long days. But if you don’t want to achieve a matte finish, opt for Laura Mercier’s Radiance Bronze Primer for that subtle dewy look.
5. Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner ($16): Step aside, black pencil liner. This water-based blue glitter liner is here to steal the show.
8. Cover Girl Clean Makeup ($7): Splurging on a high-end foundation isn’t always necessary. If you have sensitive skin and are in need of a light foundation, try out Cover Girl’s Clean Makeup.
10. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water ($32): This is one of those products that you swear makeup artists just made up, but once you try it, you’ll absolutely swear by it. Not only is this primer water-based, but it’s also silicone-free, alcohol-free and oil-free.
11. MAC Studio Face and Body Foundation ($27): This medium-coverage foundation is totally buildable and leaves your skin looking ultra natural. Top off with a natural bronzer and a light blush to add a natural flush.
12. Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer ($6): Moisturizing is always important, whether you have dry or oily skin. Use a lightweight water-based moisturizer to hydrate your skin.
13. Urban Decay Bondage Makeup Adhesive ($14): Finally, you can’t forget about that not-so-sticky adhesive for false eyelashes. This sticky stuff gets the job done and is a must for special occasions.
What’s your favorite water-based product? Share in the comments below.