You’ve set a date and your venue is booked for the big day — congrats! Now it’s time to tackle those nitty gritty details like picking a glorious dessert, choosing flowers, and deciding on stationery. That’s where these small-business Instagram accounts come in! They’re here to fill your feed with tons of inspo for *all* of those tricky elements. Scroll on for 14 swoon-worthy vendors who will give you total heart eyes.
1. @greengirlbakeshop: Who said cakes are the best wedding dessert? Lisa Stoy’s organic, vegan, and gluten-free gourmet treats on this stream are packed with the little somethin’ extra to make your guests swoon.
2. @ericaobriencake: When people say that a cake is too pretty to eat, Erica O’Brien’s designs are *exactly* what they’re talking about. The Connecticut-based babe’s IG will help you decide on the most picture-perfect treat, no matter what your theme.
3. @sorelleandco: The only thing better than one gorgeous cake is lots of small ones!
4. @sugareuphoria: Take a scroll through Randi Smith’s feed for an endless reel of cakes covered in flowers and greenery.
5. @winstonandmain: Aside from amazing flower arrangements, Tabitha Johnson uses her IG to share behind-the-scenes peeks at her charming farm life. Southern backyard wedding inspo, anyone?
6. @sweetwoodruff: Here’s a floral design Instagram that features the most striking, flowing and ultra-romantic blooms. Lisa Grey’s large, leafy, garden-inspired creations just might inspire your elegant affair.
7. @bloomthat: Offering a coast-to-coast delivery service, BloomThat boasts a vast selection of buds, blossoms, and bundles to meet your every need. Fun, colorful ideas will begin to, well, bloom, thanks to co-founders Matthew Schwab, David Bladow, and Chad Powell’s fresh-flowers feed.
8. @bunchesphotography: Jaclyn Leblanc, the sweet mama behind Bunches Photography, creates custom head pieces for the adorbs babies she captures — leaving you with plenty of ideas for your flower girls.
9. @bushelandapeckfloral: Imagine the perfect blend of soft, romantic, and lush, and then say hello to Bushel and a Peck’s Instagram. Though the company calls Utah home, designer Marianne Seale welcomes travel jobs.
10. @annerobincallig: If you’re a sucker for traditional calligraphy, you’re going to fall hard for Anne Robin’s work — especially once you see an entire invitation suite dressed in her hand. #swoon
11. @calligkatrina: Katrina S.L. Centeno-Nguyen takes her handwriting skills beyond paper to dress up all kinds of decor elements.
12. @samanthameyerstudio: Classic and a tiny bit vintage, Samantha Meyer’s calligraphy is all kinds of charming. Get ready to see all sorts of stylish designs, from envelope liners to watercolor crests and more.
13. @swellpresspaper: Take a page from Britt Rohr and add bits of calligraphy to your stationery. The mod combo of cursive and typeface gives guests a heads up that the shindig will be classy, but also playful.
14. @shastabellcalligraphy: There’s nothing this fine art calligrapher can’t do. You’ll no-doubt adore Shasta Bell’s custom hand and stationery, all inspired by her motto: “Simple, feminine, lovely.”
Looking for even more wedding inspo? Follow us on Pinterest!