Here at Brit HQ, we’re huge fans of free-spirited fashion. From weekender bags to hats to weddings, the bohemian vibe is all about carefree eclectic style. To finish off your look, we’re bringing you some of our favorite boho-inspired jewelry for hippie chicks and beyond. Even if you’re not a festival-attending flower child, you’re going to fall in love with these 20 rad pieces.
1. Mystic Seer Pendant Necklace ($798): Swoon! This drop dead gorgeous statement necklace was inspired by metalworking techniques of the ancient world. The breathtaking details make this piece well worth the hefty price tag.
2. Imperia Turquoise Necklace ($88): This handmade necklace is made with turquoise heishi beads and hematite on a gold box chain. It’s super versatile, too. Wear it on its own or as a layering piece.
3. Leith Feather Statement Necklace ($68): Is it just us or does this piece just scream boho? We don’t know if it’s the bold embroidery, red rhinestones, feather accents or the fringe tassel, but we’re pretty sure this is the ultimate statement necklace for bohemian beauties.
4. Tiered Shoulder Chain ($108): This unique, made-in-the-USA piece features brass and gunmetal plated cascading chains that’ll accent those toned upper arms.
5. Wolf Rider Necklace ($93): We never knew a row of brass and silver cast faux wolf claws could look this chic. Clearly, this necklace is great for layering, but you could totally rock this one on its own, too.
6. Archaeologist Necklace ($27): Just because chokers are trending right now doesn’t mean long pendant necklaces are out. This turquoise and gold stunner is a beautiful addition to any jewelry box.
7. Cuff to Chain Handpiece ($28): True boho babes wear handpieces, and this one is beyond stunning. Thin metal chains connect the detailed cuff to the ring band with a beautiful diamond-shaped gem in the center.
9. Gold Luna Ring with Opal ($1,357): This jaw-dropping beauty may cost you one month’s rent, but it’s one that’ll last you forever. This 10k gold ring represents the three stages of the lunar phases, with an opal representing the full moon.
10. Layered Leaf Necklace Set ($4): We’re loving everything about this delicate, gold-leaf necklace. Not only is it unbelievably affordable, but it’s also a great piece because it does the layering for ya.
12. Yaffo Cuff ($298): It’s no secret that the third eye is a symbol that free-spirited chicks rock on the daily. We’re digging the one on this elegantly organic arm cuff.
13. Col Beaded Bracelet ($36): We’re in love with this glass beaded bracelet. While it’s dainty, this beaded beauty is definitely a standout. Andddd it comes in other colors, too!
15. Arizona Concho Necklace ($70): This western concho-centered necklace reminds us of a cowgirl — and we love it. If you don’t own digs in the desert, trust that this piece can find a happy home in wardrobes across the globe.
16. Mineral Stack Cuff ($468): The rocker spirit of this gold cuff will give any girl a carefree look.
17. Saskia Necklace ($58): This cotton jersey pendant necklace is so easy to wear. Whether you pair it with a tee and an oversized cardigan or a low-cut dress, you’re sure to get lots of use out of this one.
18. Beaded Bracelet ($8): Draw attention to your wrist with one of these bold bracelets. This tribal beaded cuff features deep colors and geometric shapes.
19. Artemis Necklace ($50): The name of this stylish brass piece says it all: Artemis was a goddess that protected the wilderness. Embrace your inner flower child by sporting a necklace that does the same.
20. Marrakesh Statement Bib ($98): These are so gorgeous to look at, we don’t even know what to wear with them. Our instinct says nothing, but that just wouldn’t be appropriate, now would it?! An LBD will suit this crazy piece just fine.
Which bohemian-inspired piece are you lusting over? Let us know in the comments!