You’re running late for work, and while you’re trying to hail a taxi, your purse keeps sliding down your arm, which is just so annoying. We’ve all been there, and really, the solution is so simple: An arm and hands-free purse. Crossbody bags are the best fix (after fanny packs, of course!). Their popularity is on the rise, so we’ve decided to share 25 fun and functional crossbody purses that you’ll be sure to love. Go hail those taxis, gurl.
1. Fossil Memoir Pocketbook ($158): The cool checks add a slightly retro vibe to this pocketbook. This would definitely be the choice of the 21st century equivalent of Mrs. Brady.
2. Stela 9 Luna Crossbody ($179): This bag is totally rad. We love how colorful it is and that it was handmade by specialized artisans.
3. Anthropologie Sparkling Stripe ($258): When it comes to purses, all that glitters is gold.
4. Kate Spade Cedar Street Monday ($148): In case you haven’t heard, pastels are in. This crossbody is so chic that it’ll have you feeling as stylish as Jackie O in no time.
5. Cooperative Alexis Push Lock ($54): If you’re looking for a more briefcase-esque crossbody for work, this vintage-style bag fits the bill.
7. H&M Shoulder Bag ($18): Looking to add a bright pop of color to your outfit? This’ll do.
9. Zara Bonjour Mini ($30): Paris is one of the most fashionable cities in the world, so this French-adorned crossbody is stylish by default.
11. Saturday Inside-Out-Pocket Bag ($135): It’s no secret. We adore everything from Kate Spade Saturday, and this crossbody is the perfect example why. The dark lines, the bright color and the many pockets add a whimsical touch to this purse.
12. The Sloane Mini-Satchel ($178): What’s that you say? A color block satchel? We’ll take it.
13. Coach Mini Borough Bag ($398): We’re big fans of the bold contrast that black and white stripes bring to the game.
14. Marc Jacobs Color Block Natasha ($388): I’m blue, da ba dee da ba di. If this cute fold-over handbag (which doubles as a clutch!) could speak, we imagine that’s what it would say.
15. Forever 21 Refined Envelope Crossbody ($20): Sorry Kermit, but with this affordable beauty slung across your shoulder, it sure is easy being green.
16. Anthropologie Metier Crossbody ($448): With the snake-embossed pattern, the mint accent and the simple shape, we’re having a tough time finding something we don’t love about this bag.
17. H&M Shoulder Bag ($10): Can’t stress it enough. We’re obsessed with patterns.
18. Bed|Stü Cascade Tote ($195): This tote is a little rough around the edges (quite literally), but its distressed look is just what makes it so perfect for those of you boho-ers.
19. Free People Anja Beaded ($148): This graphic pattern was created solely out of beads. Can you believe it? Neither can we.
20. J. Crew Claremont Purse ($250): We just had to include this for all of you minimalists out there.
22. Zara Leather City Bag ($129): Sorry 2 Chainz. We think this edgy bag has got ya beat.
23. ASOS Leather Crossbody ($84): We’re not sure that this is what Dorothy had in mind when she was looking for the Emerald City, but we’re totally going there.
Which of these fun crossbody bags would you add to your collection? Drop us a line in the comments below!