It’s not uncommon these days to be Insta-obsessed. Surpassing blogs, Instagram has, after all, become the top social media platform to turn to for… well, just about anything. And your weekly mani inspiration is no exception! From the brands you swear by to the most avant-garde nail artists, there are plenty of brilliant nail accounts to follow. The next time you’re stumped for mani inspiration, look no further than these 14 Instagram accounts that keep the good nail vibes coming.
1. TopCoat: Probably our favorite nail peops in all the land come out of TopCoat. Let’s just say that there’s a reason Alexis Bittar, SoulCycle and San Francisco’s Asian Art Museum commission them to do work: They truly are artists and their photo feed is there to prove it. (via teamtopcoat)
2. Essie: A tried-and-true favorite, Essie is a must-follow on Instagram for obvious reasons. Expect an impeccably curated feed spotlighting colors from the Summer 2014 collection (like “Roarrrrange” and “Ruffles and Feathers”), re-posts from users showcasing their #essielook and the prettiest color stories. (via essiepolish)
4. Olive + June: This California-based nail salon boasts some of the most downright lovely and stunningly simple Instagram-worthy manicures. With each signature mani, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll be drawn in. (via oliveandjune)
6. Miss Ladyfinger: Taryn Multack of Miss Ladyfinger has achieved notoriety for her runway-inspired nail designs. Rest assured that you’ll not only get your daily mani fix, but also the 411 on all of the season’s most coveted prints. (via missladyfinger)
10. Madeline Poole: If Madeline Poole, Global Color Ambassador at Sally Hansen, wasn’t on your Insta-radar, then she is now. Thanks to her artful eye and pretty stunner nail art designs, it’s impossible not to want to hit the ground running with a fresh mani. (via mpnails)
11. Chelsea King: Nail artist, Chelsea King’s weekly manis are all so good. Captured in minimalist fashion, her perfectly posed hand only enhances the quality of her already stellar nail designs. (via chelseaqueen)
12. Julep: While Pantone has been dubbed the world’s authority on color, Julep Maven has a leg up on them when it comes to runway-inspired colors at your fingertips. When a clean aesthetic meets witty nail designs, you get this. (via julepmaven)
13. Nicole by OPI: Sister brand to OPI, Nicole captures the spirit of the quintessential youthful, self-proclaimed nail girl. Follow and share your favorite hues by tagging your manis with #LiveInTheColor. (via nicolebyopi)
14. Karen G Nails: Yet another editorial/celebrity nail stylist who has an eye for capturing the perfect shot (or should we say the perfect manicured hand). From Zoya to Chanel, she doesn’t discriminate when it comes to nail polish brands. (via karengnails)
Who are your all-time favorite nail Instagrammers to follow? Let us know in the comments below or on Facebook!