All aboard the tassel train! Not quite weaving and not quite macrame, tassel hangings are just what your empty walls are waiting for. Between upcycled DIY fabric projects and intricate, upscale creations, these 23 rad wall hangings bring the party to any space — and they will probably find their way to your Pinterest boards real quick.
2. Peachy Designer Dream ($145): Hackwith Design House is the queen of tasseltry. This Minneapolis clothing designer upcycles the scraps from her hand-dyed fabric into these gorgeous, modern hangings.
3. Homemade Rag Hanging: Could this creative LA dude please come and decorate our home, our office and our everything?! He originally made this rag installation as a rug, but it’s right at home hanging over the bed. (via Old Brand New Blog)
4. Wild Honey Pie Weavings ($225): Ooh, we want the one on the right. And the one on the left. And whatever else this designer has in stock.
10. Muted Neutrals ($110): We’d never pass up a serious wash of color, but there’s still something adorable about this understated rag piece.
12. Color Block Hanging ($60): This yarn-bombed wall hanging is so cute it even has red pigtails!
13. Floating Wooly Tassels ($100): These heavy tassels look light as a feather in this piece.
14. Shag Tassel Wall Hanging ($650): Texture is everything in this incredible work of weaving and tasseltry (is tasseltry a word? It is now.).
17. Zig Zag ($150): Seriously, Hackwith. This bleached fabric is to die and dye for. Keep ’em coming.
19. Linen + Alpaca Tapestry ($145): Big yarn makes a big impact!
22. Jackson Wall Hanging ($135): Tassels upon tassels! This one would make a super rad sweater, no?
23. Pink Ombre Branch ($60): This simple, rustic branch makes this pretty pink tasselwork look high-fashion.
Share your favorite tassel projects with us in the comments!