10 Ways to Celebrate National Puppy Day
Today is National Puppy Day — a day to celebrate the adorableness of all four-legged fur babies. Fair warning: If you don’t have room in your home for another puppy you may want to step slowly away from your screen, because looking at these adorable pets is going to set your heart to pitter-pattering. Research says that photos that reveal a bit of a dog’s personality definitely help prospective dog owners fall in love before even meeting their potential new housemates. So the Utah Humane Society used a clever photo booth to help get their dogs adopted. Check out the personality of these furry friends.
And don’t forget our Puppy Love Story from Valentine’s Day, starring Brit + Co pups Turkey Temple and Miss Brie. From Tinder to their first kiss, their love story photo series will make you smile.
- Start your day with a puppy snuggle.
- If you don’t already have a puppy, adopt one from your local shelter or rescue organization.
- And/or make a donation to your local shelter or a national organization.
- Post a pic of your puppy on social media and share this article.
- Have a puppy party and invite your friends and their fur babies.
- Pledge your puppy a walk each day for good health and happiness.
- Read up on healthy puppy foods and filtered water and re-examine your pup’s nutritional needs.
- Double-check your pet’s vaccine schedule and health exams and make sure you’re up to date.
- Microchip & I.D. Tag your puppy in case he gets lost.
- Write your Congressperson and ask them to support the ban of Puppy Mills in your state.
Are you having a puppy party? Tag us on Instagram @britandco.