Now that you’ve got the perfect gift for Mom, surely there’s no harm in treating yourself as well, right? In case you need a little extra coaxing (or maybe a last-minute gift, for all you procrastinators out there!), we’ve got seven reasons for you to shop with the best Mother’s Day sales around. Check out who has the deals below.
1. Coach: Not only is Coach (AKA the proud new owner of Kate Spade) offering up to 50 percent off sale items, you can also use code MOM17 through May 15 to take 30 percent off select new arrivals in bags, wallets, shoes, and more (Coach 1941 excluded). TBH, it’s one of the best discount codes we’ve ever SEEN from Coach, so get it while it’s hot!
2. Forever 21: Forever 21 is always cheap (just ask LC, whose favorite maternity look from the store is just $10 and comes in 10 different colors), but Mother’s Day sale items are now up to 70 percent off. You’ll likely have to dig to find the super deep discounts, with most discounts closer to 30-50 percent, but there’s definitely a diamond or two in the rough to be found: This Contemporary Paisley Maxi Dress ($30) is a steal at $9.
3. Barneys Warehouse: Barneys’ discount outlet store, Barneys Warehouse, is offering 30-60 percent off goods for dear old mum, with everything from designer jewelry and bags to name-brand apparel up for grabs. This Jules Smith Clarice Choker ($60) we just nabbed for ourselves? $12 after discount. Oh, and did we mention there’s free shipping too?
4. Kate Spade: Fans of Kate Spade that want to nab their faves before Coach’s merger with the company goes into effect will likely want to take advantage of its current 20 percent off full price sale before it ends today, with promo code MDAY17.
5. H&M: Through today only, H&M is taking up to 50 percent off goods for the whole family, sons and dads included, so there’s really no better time to get a head start on all those summer essentials you’re going to need before you know it.
6. Amazon: Forgot to buy a gift? Amazon is here to save your tush, big time. The mega retailer is offering two-hour flower delivery in select cities both today and tomorrow for Prime Now members, from Eataly, Bristol Farms, Plum Market, and more. Go ahead and breath that big sigh of relief!
7. Clinique: There’s several ways to save on makeup goods at Clinique today. Shop select items (lipstick included!) at 50 percent off, or purchase any full-price item to get a limited-edition six-piece summer bag, valued at $110, in one of two shades for just $37. Sold!
Which sales are you shopping for Mother’s Day? Tell us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via Brittany Griffin + Forever 21)