OMG, Re:Make is *this* week (September 30 and October 1), and we are counting down the days! If you’re in San Francisco and are ready to unleash your inner creative self, then register here and join us at Fort Mason. Not convinced yet? Here are seven reasons why Re:Make 2016 will give you a reason to reschedule your other weekend plans.
1. #Girlbosses IRL: YouTubers Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart, researcher Brené Brown and Nasty Gal founder Sophia Amoruso are just a few of the inspiring speakers we have lined up for the Summit on Friday. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry and most importantly, you’ll SMIZE — the Tyra Banks is our closing keynote speaker. (Photo via Getty)
2. Hosts With the Most: Joining Brit on stage are two fabulous co-hosts, fashion stylist Brad Goreski and TV personality Ali Fedotowsky. Prepare for some fun surprises and one very stylish stage. (Photo via Getty)
3. Makers Gonna Make and You’re Gonna Want to Shop: Our Saturday Festival is chock-full of artisans and designers showcasing and selling their handcrafted goods. If you need some gift ideas for the holidays (or any day, really), this is the place to look. (Photo via Katie Dean Jewelry)
4. The Bots Are Coming: We might be okay with robots slowly taking over the world if these are the bots that are leading the charge. Check out demos of NailBot, which prints art directly on your nails in seconds, and PancakeBot, which makes edible pancake art in almost any shape you want (even your own selfie!).
5. Food Trucks: All that shopping and making is bound to work up an appetite, but we’ve got you covered. Come nosh at some of the best food trucks in the city, handpicked by us! (Photo via Brit + Co)
6. Hands-on Fun: You’ll be able to get your hands dirty by learning how to sketch, watercolor or chalk letter from our B+C online class instructors. Plus, General Assembly will give sessions of some of their most popular classes, including How to Crush Your Goals (just in case you need a little reminder). (Photo via Lily & Val)
7. Live Music: Get your dance on with live performances from singer-songwriter Madilyn Bailey and fresh beats spun by DJs.
Are you headed to Re:Make this weekend? Let us know what you’re most excited to see @BritandCo!