9 Products You Can Drink for Amazing Skin and Health
There are a ton of popular ways to up your health, like trendy superfoods, supplements and even personalized vitamin regimens. One way to get your nutrients that we haven’t seen a ton of before? Drinkable products. From probiotics to aid your immune system to collagen to keep your skin looking fresh and radiant, it seems like there’s a liquid product for almost every health and beauty target — and we’re totally digging it. Some come with their own tempting flavors, while others don’t taste much like anything so they can be added to whatever you’re already drinking. So take a sip, babes: These bevs are sure to give your body a boost in one way or another.
1. KeVita Cleansing Probiotic Apple Cider Vinegar Tonic (prices vary): Not all of these products’ ingredients are crazy fancy. Case in point: KeVita’s apple cider vinegar tonics. The common pantry staple has been demonstrated to help reduce blood sugar, cholesterol and risk of diabetes. The six delicious flavor options for KeVita’s brew — including Meyer lemon, ginseng mandarin and elderberry — make it a much more pleasant alternative to drinking the stuff straight.
2. The Beauty Chef Collagen Inner Beauty Boost ($50): Collagen is a hot ingredient right now, especially since skin care professionals and dermatologists are starting to acknowledge that ingestible collagen can actually have an impact on the health of your skin. Mix this stuff with water and drink it once or twice a day for healthier skin, nails and hair. Sign us up!
3. Wai Probiotic Drink Mix ($8 for six sticks): This natural probiotic mix, which comes in a half-dozen flavors, supports your immune system, helps reduce gas and bloating and can even give your metabolism a little boost. What makes these packets extra awesome is that the probiotics inside are tested and guaranteed to make it past your stomach acid and into your intestines — something not all formulas can do.
4. Replere Restore & Fortify Beauty Shooter ($37 for 14 bottles): This little guy gives you a powerful punch of antioxidants via natural superfood ingredients, including resveratrol and camu camu. It promises an energy boost plus some serious nutritional chops.
5. Bonafide Provisions Organic Beef Bone Broth ($34 for two 24-oz packs): Bone broth has been a *thing* for a while now, and with good reason. It contains two important amino acids: proline and glycine. Proline helps to strengthen the walls of your cells, which can help with digestive, skin and cardiovascular issues. Glycine helps your body absorb collagen, so bone broth synergizes well with collagen supplements. Unlike many other comparable products on the market, Bonafide’s bone broth is frozen, since as an animal product it’s best consumed fresh.
6. Vital Proteins Marine Collagen Supplement ($48 for 20 sticks): Not only is collagen great for your skin, but it’s also amazing for your overall health. These handy serving-size packets contain a powder you can add to virtually any liquid. Especially great for bone and joint health, they’re a powerful and worthwhile addition to your supplement regimen.
7. Dirty Lemon Detox ($65 for six bottles): A major selling point of this detox drink is activated charcoal (sourced here from coconut shells), which helps support digestive function and is even sometimes used in cases of OTC medication overdose for its chemical cleansing properties. DirtyLemon recommends drinking a bottle of this bev before bed on a full stomach so it can do its best work.
8. Rebbl Reishi Chocolate Elixir (prices vary): This elixir is based around reishi mushrooms, which are commonly used in traditional Chinese medicine and one of the most well-researched superfoods. Promoting liver function and cardiovascular health, they’re combined with coconut milk and chocolate for a delicious, potent health beverage.
9. Torii Awake Tonic ($45 for six bottles): This supplement is all about adaptogens, AKA substances that help you deal with stress. You can drink this product daily on its own or add it into a smoothie for a little extra nutrition in your go-to breakfast or snack.
Have you tried any beauty or wellness drinkables? Give us the deets @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Featured photo via Getty)