Acrylic Invites Are the Latest Wedding Trend Filling Up *All* Your Feeds
When it comes to planning all things wedding, starting your design off right with the perfect invitations can be just as important (if not more!) as choosing a cool venue and finding a stunning non-traditional wedding dress. If you two lovebirds are big fans of ultra-modern design, get ready to go beyond that traditional invitation with an option that’s so creative you’ll have your guests anticipating your big day from the moment they open it. Scroll on to see 20 chic acrylic wedding invitations that will make your edgy wedding design dreams come true.
1. Winter Wonderland Acrylic Invitations: To call this winter-inspired acrylic invitation amazing would be an understatement. It includes hand-placed crystals combined with a luxurious silver metallic ink. (via ARTIESE Studio / Ink and Paper)
2. Modern Garden Acrylic Invitations: This invitation set is truly fit for modern spring nuptials. Add some pastel envelopes with vintage stamps for a charming invitation to your backyard soiree. (via Matthew Moore Photography / 100 Layer Cake)
3. Calligraphy-Inspired Acrylic Invitations: Let your personality shine through with a stunning modern calligraphy acrylic invitation that you and your partner can cherish for years to come. (via ARTIESE Studios / Oh So Beautiful Paper)
4. Modern Chic Acrylic Invitations: If you and your bae are going for a more formal vibe but still want to keep things edgy, there’s no better invitation to send than this square acrylic invite. (via Mango Studios / Rachel A. Clingen)
6. Geometric Moss Acrylic Invitations: Invite your guests to your garden-chic party with these super unique moss invites. (via Yonder Design)
8. Hand-Lettered Acrylic Invitations: If you’re one of the lucky souls that have seriously stunning handwriting, go ahead and DIY your acrylic invitations. Just be sure you use metallic markers and some bold envelopes to complete the edgy look. (via Sarah Libby Photography / Ruffled)
9. Simple Calligraphy Acrylic Invitations: Simple calligraphy and sans serif font prove once again how less can make a big design impact.
11. Modern Whimsical Acrylic Invitations: The beauty of acrylic wedding invites is that you can keep them as simple as you want and they will still shine. (via Mademoiselle Fiona / Green Wedding Shoes)
13. Classic Black Acrylic Invitations: There’s nothing more classic than black and white stationery, unless it’s black and clear. (via Gourmet Invitations)
14. Gold and Greenery Acrylic Invitations: The metallic gold san serif typography totally elevates the invite while creating an overall luxe look that perfectly balances your cool-girl aesthetic. (via Ryan Ray Photography / Style Me Pretty)
15. Stylish Gold Acrylic Invitations: Thinking of going with more of a formal-meets-edgy vibe? Give your names a lift through acrylic paperie while playing up the rest of your stationery pieces with some gold letterpress. (via Belathée Photography / Martha Stewart Weddings)
View this post on Instagram
Oh the delicacy of this sheer invite 🌫 Image c/o @weddingsparrow #love #invitation #weddinginvitation #sheer #chic #unique #pretty #weddinstationery #love #dreamy #wed #wedding #boho #stationery #savethedate #engaged #bridetobe #inspiration #bridalstyle #bridal #bridalfashion #bridaltrends #heproposed #feyonce #fiancee #isaidyes #engagement #weregettingmarried #2016bride #2016wedding #2017bride
A post shared by Laura, Clare + Roxy (@festivalbrides) on
16. Fluid Calligraphy Acrylic Invitations: For wedding invitations with an artisan touch, hire a professional calligrapher who can make your acrylic dream invitations a reality.
17. Modern Blush Acrylic Invitations: Who says you have to stick with clear acrylic? Go ahead and add some color behind your invitations with a custom backing in your hue of choice. (via Thisbe Grace Photography / Southern Fried Paper)
18. Winter Fog Acrylic Invitations: We’re in LOVE with this clean and edgy acrylic wedding invitation. The combo of calligraphy and serif font with that dusty blue hue make it a modern match made in heaven. (via Rachel May Photography / Magnolia Rouge)
19. Double Acrylic Invitations: A double-acrylic leaf design gives your guests a small preview of what’s to come at your enchanting woodland wedding. (via MoHa Photography / Southern California Bride)
20. Hunger Games-Inspired Acrylic Invitations: If you’re into a themed wedding, this breathtaking Hunger Games styled version will be right up your alley. It perfectly marries your big day and your favorite series with its cool design and elegant details. (via Candice Benjamin Photography / Southern California Bride)
It can be intimidating to step out on your own and build a business from the ground up. As part of our collaboration with Office Depot, we're talking with Selfmade alum and solopreneur Colette Lawrence, the faith-based motivator and relationship builder behind The M.E.E. Movement, about ways in which women in business can find success.
B + C: How did you know M.E.E. Movement was your business to start?
The M.E.E Movement represents motivation, empowerment, and encouragement for women. It is what represents me. I did not know at first that it was my business to start, but then the thought of monetizing what I loved came to me. It scared me, however. I registered the business in July 2020 and have been slowly building my wings since.
B + C: What's one strategy that's helped you start your business?
Thinking through and researching what the requirements are to start my business, and then asking questions of people who are in the business. Not all advice worked; however, it helped me to figure out what I needed to do and not to do.
B + C: Did you always know life coaching would be your entrepreneurial path?
(Smiles) No, I did not. I 'stumbled" on it. I knew that people were always coming to me for advice and I found that I loved having conversations with them, especially with women, young and old.
B + C: What was your most valuable takeaway from Selfmade?
My most valuable takeaway was the first day of training: Get out of your own way. There were a lot of great moments and important takeaways from every presenter. However, getting out of my own way, pushing past doubts, was for me my most valuable takeaway. Doing something that I had never done before took courage. If I do not focus on what is happening with me mentally then I cannot deliver to my clients successfully.
B + C: What's one piece of advice you would give to female entrepreneurs on the brink of starting?
Get out of your head. You have something to offer. You have what you need to succeed so go ahead and do it.
B + C: How do you stay motivated?
I stay motivated by listening to music and listening to motivational speakers, and sometimes someone will just reach out and talk about the impact that I made in their life. That adds the extra juice or sauce I need to pummel through the day.
B + C: What's your best organizational tip?
Keep a diary and journal. It's the best way for me to keep organized and it also provides a source motivation as I record not only my "losses" but my wins as well.
B + C: Who inspires you in the entrepreneurial space?
Shirley Toliver – She motivates and empowers and makes me always want to show up.
B + C: What has receiving the Office Depot scholarship to Selfmade done to help you start or grow your business?
The scholarship was a blessing in that all the areas that were covered offered valuable information that I needed, from social media to HR. As a new business owner, I needed to know this to increase my own personal awareness in what it takes to run a successful business. The candidness of the presenters made it easy to see myself in their shoes and helped me to realize that I can also get there.
Want to feel motivated to take the next step for your business? Let Office Depot OfficeMax give you the confidence you need with a suite of business services & solutions to help you put your best foot forward. Make a good first impression with business cards & build the business pitch of your dreams with custom presentations. With Office Depot OfficeMax you'll find the tools to reach new customers with confidence.
Head to Office Depot's Selfmade page to check out even more amazing business resources (and discounts!) to help you accomplish more on your entrepreneurial journey. These offers are available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of all this goodness while supplies last. Want to join the next Selfmade cohort this summer? Check out all of the scholarship details right here.