These Popular Gifts from Amazon’s Wedding Registry Are on Sale for a Limited Time
If you’re hearing wedding bells in the near future, Amazon is offering one sweet deal to make the happiest day of your life even happier, especially for your wedding guests. Starting Monday, December 11, any Amazon Prime members who create a Wedding Registry on Amazon can get up to 35 percent off kitchen and dining essentials to stock their new homes. However, any members who want the deal must create their Amazon Wedding Registry before January 30, 2018. Also, any guests who want to knock out wedding shopping sooner than later should share this deal with the bride-and-groom-to-be. We collected just a few of the most popular wedding registry items your friends and family will be happy to snag in honor of your big day.
2. La Cafetiere Thermique 8-Cup French Press with Thermal Carafe (was $55, now $24): Just imagine serving up fresh coffee at all the fancy dinner parties you’ll throw.
3. Fred Stashed Glass Storage Jars, Set of 3 (was $25, now $21): These multi-use jars are perfect for storing nuts, dry goods, and random odds and ends.
4. Kitchenaid 5-Piece Set Kitchen Tool in Copper (was $120, now $78): Every good meal begins with the right tools. This set of copper cooking utensils are not only great for dinner prep; you’ll also want them on display.
5. Sabatier 16-Piece Stainless Steel Knife Set with Acacia Storage Block (was $130, now $60): Every grown-up kitchen needs a quality knife set. When steak or barbecue night rolls around, you’ll be happy you have these bad boys to slice your delicious feast.
6. Kamenstein Criss-Cross Bamboo 18-Jar Spice Rack (was $42, now $23): A good chef is an organized chef. Plus, this spice rack comes with free spice refills for five years. It’s a wedding gift that keeps on giving.
7. Fred Bottled Up Glass Spirits Decanter (was $20, now $17): This conveniently labeled “booze” bottle is great for a classy bar cart.
8. Chicago Metallic Professional Slice Solutions Brownie Pan (was $20, now $17): This brownie slicer gives you perfectly portioned slices so everyone at your housewarming party gets their fair share of chocolatey goodness.
9. Hoan Bagel Guillotine Slicer in White (was $18, now $14): Who doesn’t want a fresh, perfectly sliced bagel in the morning?
10. Fred the Obsessive Chef Bamboo Cutting Board (was $22, now $19): Are you one of those people who need to get your chops just right? This board is perfect for expert measurements so your meals always come out perfect.