11 Anchovy Recipes That’ll Make You Fall in Love With Fish
Say what you will about anchovies, but the small salt-water fish can add *serious* flavor to any recipe (yes, even beyond that caesar dressing). Here, we’ve found 11 anchovy recipes that will help you forget the smell and only focus on the incredible taste.
1. Sicilian Pasta With Almonds and Anchovies: From the name alone, you know that you’re in for unbelievable flavor, texture, and comforting food. And you can whip it up in just 30 minutes. (via The View from Great Island)
2. Anchovy, Chili, and Sweet Potato Gratin: Chopped anchovies create an explosion of flavors with saltiness right on top of the sweet potatoes. Slice into it for a gluten-free side. (via Recipes from a Pantry)
3. Italian Pâté With Fried Anchovies, Capers, and Lemons: For a salty and citrus spread, make this Italian pâté that is sure to wow your dinner guests. We recommend serving it with crusty bread or even homemade crackers. (via Meatified)
4. Pasta With Slow Cooked Aubergines, Artichokes, and Anchovies: Coupled with other must-have vegetables, a simple sauce makes pasta night delicious AND vegan. (via Food to Glow)
5. Deep Fried Anchovies: Honestly, we don’t know how anybody could possibly not eat fish sandwiches. They’re crunchy, salty, simple to make, and oh so delicious. For this one, the small fish are deep fried and served on a roll with greens. (via Happy Foods Tube)
7. Crostini Cannellini and White Anchovies: Cannellini beans cooked in garlic and fresh herbs smells divine. Now just add some anchovies into the mix on a crispy crostini for a simple yet flavorful Italian appetizer. (via Emiko Davies)
10. Roasted Cauliflower Pasta With Anchovy Garlic Sauce: Made with roasted cauliflower, salty anchovies, and capers with fresh parsley, it’s one tasty forkful after another. (via Baker by Nature)
11. Anchovy Hors D’ Oeuvres: It’s always hard to figure out how many appetizers to make for an event. In this case, we say the more the better. Anchovies top roasted peppers, cucumbers, and a thin crostini. Don’t forget to smear on some herby mayo! (via Happy Foods Tube)
For more fish recipes, follow us on Pinterest!