Announcing Brit + Co’s Week of Making
Did you know it’s the White House’s National Week of Making? To celebrate, I’m excited to announce the launch of our “This is the week that I…” campaign!
This week is dedicated to helping ignite the creativity in you — from getting out of a rut, getting inspired or just getting started.
Always wanted to learn how to use a DSLR camera? THIS is the week.
Interested in hand-lettering? THIS is the week.
Ready to host your first dinner party? THIS is the week!
I hope you get the drill here ;)
Need some extra inspo to complete your own promise? I chatted with a few Brit + Co team members and had them share what they’re planning on committing to learn or accomplish this week. Check ‘em out below:
- “This is the week that I will learn how to develop film.” – Victoria Haas
- “This is the week that I will start training for a triathlon.” – Ashley Reed
- “This is the week that I will bring my apartment to life and create an indoor garden.” – Sean Griffis
- “This is the week that I will learn how to make tapas! Happy hour, here I come.” – Beth Wischnia
- “This is the week that I will learn how to do a handstand.” – Francesca Bean
Hi, I'm Brit, the founder and CEO of Brit + Co. I'm a young mom of two, tech nerd and design-inclined lady who has a zillion hobbies and curious about... just about everything! My mission from the beginning has been to unlock women's creativity and courage to try new things so that they can find the path to their true passions.