13 Smokin’ Gifts for Girls That Love to Grill
Summer parties just wouldn’t be the same without perfectly grilled seafood, burgers, hot dogs, and, of course, deliciously marinated meats. So, it’s only natural that you’d want to keep your BBQin’ BBs in fine grilling form with some stylish and functional goods. That’s why we’ve selected the most smokin’ gifts for the rotisserie-loving gal. Give these to your fave grillin’ pal and you’re sure to be invited to every backyard BBQ.
1. Kate Spade Deco Dot Apron ($30): Help protect the hostess’s cute AF outfit with this polka dot apron. Because why not make backyard BBQs as stylish as brunch?
2. Anthropologie Marbletree Salt Cellar ($34): Grilling 101 is simple — it all comes down to the rub! This sleek salt cellar doubles as a minimalist spice holder for your favorite seasoning.
3. Kate Spade Lemon Melamine Serving Tray ($40): Serve your salmon steaks or grilled fish tacos on this summer-fresh tray that’s perfect for barbecue prep and outdoor table settings. Pro tip: Garnish with real citrus for maximum impact.
4. NerDeeChic BBQ Sauce Oven Mitt Set ($26): Consider buying these quirky cute oven mitts for the Southern cuisine-loving hot sauce aficionado. Our mouth is watering just looking at ’em!
5. Crate & Barrel Red Grip BBQ Tool Set ($50, set of three): A fresh set of tools is always a welcome gift. This colorful collection is versatile, high quality, and easy to clean.
6. ALittleLeafy I’m Gonna Flip Tank ($30): We’re seriously feeling this tank. After all, how many tough weeks have been cured with a festive Friday night cookout?
7. Tropical Foliage Melamine Plates ($12): Freshen up her outdoor dining decor with these jungalow-inspired plates. Each with its own unique design, these plates will make her the tabletop queen of her block.
8. claudiagpearson City Tea Towel ($18): These illustrated tea towels are inspired by some of the most grill-worthy cities in America — from Savannah to Miami to Nashville to Austin.
9. West Elm Judy Jackson Stoneware Ramekin ($110, set of six): Help take your hostess’s marinades and custom sauce creations to the next presentation level with these colorful ramekins that are available in a variety of sizes.
10. Terrain Sunset Citronella Candles ($48+): Your grill goddess can brave the outdoors way easier with these beautiful *and* bug-repellant candles. They’re available in an assortment of natural hues and three different sizes.
11. Williams Sonoma Spiceologist Ultimate Rub Set ($200): Looking for a splurge-worthy gift? Grab this 12-piece rub set that will infuse your grilling with flavors from around the globe.
12. Franklin Barbecue: A Meatsmoking Manifesto by Aaron Franklin and Jordan Mackay ($30): Now here’s the ultimate barbecue bible. Written by chef Aaron Franklin — owner of Texas’s famed Franklin Barbecue — this handy guide will give your grilling gal tips on sourcing top-quality meats and how to cook absolutely mind-blowing barbecue.
13. etúHOME Reclaimed Wood Serving Plank ($97): A rustic handmade timber plank board is just what you need to serve up those grilled meats and veggies. You’ll want to get your phones out, because this beauty was made for ‘gram-worthy grill presentations.
Tweet us your favorite grill recipes and essentials @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.