During the summer, you don’t even really need an excuse to throw a party, all you need are good friends, good food, maybe some games and lots of ice cream. We always believe in a good par-DIY, so if you’re looking for some inspiration check out our party planning kit, scoop up some fab party decor and throw one of these 16 hot-hot-hawt summer parties.
2. Pink Flamingo Party: A pink flamingo can bring a smile to anyone’s face, and right now we are at the height of a major tropical trend. Good enough reason to host a Flamingo Party? We think so. (via Best Friends for Frosting)
3. Ice Cream Party: Since the whole point of a summer party is to eat ice cream, why not drop the pretense and just dedicate a whole party to the most glorious summer dessert ever! We have 19 ideas for the sweetest pa-tay ever! (via Brit + Co)
4. Get Your Grill On: Summer is pretty much synonymous with firing up the grill, but this party upped the game with adorable free printables and cake pops that look like tiny grills. (via Hostess With The Mostess)
9. County Fair Party: Embrace Americana with gingham prints and plenty of red, white and blue decor. And of course, no county fair would be complete without some BBQ and funnel cake. (via Hostess With The Mostess)
12. Wine Tasting: For a low-key summer party that’s relaxing and educational, host a rosé tasting; ask each guest to bring a bottle, make a few cheesy appetizers and have paper ready so your friends can jot down their favorites. (via Refinery29)
Will you be hosting any summer-themed parties this year? Let us know in the comments below!