The best way to beat a case of the Mondays? Treat. Yo. Self. If you ask us, smart products and a few indulgences are the best way to kick off your week on the right foot. The B+C Shop has got the goodies you need to make your Monday a little less painful, from dawn to dusk.
2. Peppermint Lip Tint ($7): Opt for a natural tinted lip balm that will make you feel good and look great.
3. Soy Glad We’re Friends Candle ($18): Light this baby up to give your cubicle a little more life. It comes in three fragrances: brown sugar and fig, citrus and chili pepper, and spearmint and eucalyptus. We feel a little more relaxed just thinking about those scent combos.
4. Telephoto Lens ($20): Upgrade your lunchtime Instagram post with a telephoto lens, and bask in all of the “likes” that come your way for the rest of the day.
5. DESIGN*SPONGE Cheese Board Kit ($50): Squeeze in some time to be creative! Sometimes the best way to beat the Monday blues is to get them artistic juices a-flowin’. Try our super popular wood-burning kit for a quick and easy DIY.
7. California Bear Hug Pint Glass ($10): And just like that, it’s happy hour. Pull this adorable pint glass out of your freezer for an ice cold and extra-refreshing brew.
8. Ficks Hangover Preventative Cocktail Fortifier ($13): If you’re reaching for the hard stuff for HH, make a cocktail using the magical Ficks Hangover Preventative. It has vitamins, antioxidants and electrolytes to help combat that icky morning-after headache.
9. Citrus + Vanilla Sugar Scrub ($18): We can’t think of a better way to wrap up our Monday than by treating ourselves to a spa-like pamper sesh. This scrub is majorly popular — and exclusive to the B+C Shop.
10. Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix ($14): How about a batch of cookies to make the rest of your week a bit better, too? Not Without Salt’s cookie mix comes with all the dry ingredients necessary to make a delicious treat that lasts all week long.
What are your tips and tricks for beating the Monday blues? Share with us in the comments!