Who Wants to Win $200 Worth of Benefit Cosmetics?
As folks who love to pose in photos or go to impromptu cocktail parties at a moment’s notice, we always have a few essentials in our beauty bag. And, we happen to be pretty obsessed with Benefit. That’s why we teamed up with Benefit to give away a gift bag of beauty goodies and to show you, our awesome readers, a whole bunch new ways to use the best beauty basics. To enter the giveaway, simply submit your email in the form at the bottom of this post and you’ll be in the running! You’ll get everything you see in this post, valued at over $200!! More on that later :)
Now, let’s get our face did! Follow along as our resident stylist Misty Spinney takes you through how to create gorgeous looks with each of the products in the gift bag. Props to Brit + Co. staffer Ashley Perlman for her official modeling debut ;)
3. They’re Real Mascara ($23): This mascara rules, seriously.
4. Benetint ($30): Originally created for an exotic dancer in the ’70s, benetint is a must for your beauty bag. You can use it to tint your lips and your cheeks.
5. High Beam ($26): This satiny pink highlighter will make your skin luminescent in a jiffy. You can use it all over your face to create an all-over glow.
6. Rockateur ($28): This cheek powder is more than just blush, it’s a compact that just might make you blush ;)
7. Sugarbomb ($16): Okay, this lip gloss actually is the bomb. For real! It stays on forever, and keeps your lips looking ultra kissable.
8. Brows A-Go-Go ($38): Truth be told, there are about a million ways to use just the things in this compact!
Of course, we recommend using a little bit of everything in the bag for a truly complete look. We just love how versatile all of these products are!
And by night! Va-va-voom!
Okay okay, back to the giveaway. As you can see, the gift bag is pretty much the best. Valued at over $200, this is the thing you need to fully trick out your beauty setup.
To enter, simply sign up using the form below and you’ll be signing up to win this awesome gift bag as well as subscribing to the Brit + Co. newsletter (if you’re not already subscribed) and the Benefit newsletter. We promise, you’ll love getting mail from us :)
As always, the winner will be chosen at random. This contest closes on November 15, 2013.
If you have any questions about the products above, the giveaway, or just want to say hello, give us a shout in the comments below.
Whether you want to tap into some holiday nostalgia, or find a fun DIY to do with your kiddos, this simple snow globe craft offers both! Together with Camp by Walmart, we built a customizable crafting journey so you can execute this decor upgrade based on your style preferences and the supplies you have around the house. For this project, you'll need to decide if you want your snow globe to be inside of a mason jar or glass orb, what type of snow you want (hello, glitter!), and what holiday scene should go inside. With 16 possible outcomes, we can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out by watching the winter wonderland snow globe tutorial now!