13 Big-Batch Cocktail Recipes for a *MEGA* Good Time
Everyone loves to cool off on the deck with a smashing summer cocktail, especially after a long and taxing week. Instead of making individual servings, think ahead and set yourself up with a jumbo pitcher of sangria. (Or, if you’re a savage, you can just fill a huge glass and toss back a Mega Mule; you do you, babe.) Here are 13 delectably boozy drinks to get your wheels turning and your weekend started.
1. Pimm’s Punch: This magnificent mix delivers hints of cucumber and strawberry to refresh you and sate your sweet tooth. Fill it with chunks of fresh fruit for an added touch of summertime bliss. (via Vegetarian Heartland)
2. Light-Bodied Rosé Sangria With Fruit Tea, Apricots, Blueberries, and Rosemary: A blush rosé and fruity tea come together in this blend to create a fresh and herbaceous sangria you’ll want by your side all summer long. (via Trickytine)
6. Piña Colada Punch: Perfect for the patio, this tropical-inspired punch is fizzy, rejuvenating, and served with frozen fruit so you can get a wee dose of nutrients as you indulge. (via Yes to Yolks)
10. Strawberry Pineapple Punch: This concoction just SCREAMS summer with its fusion of strawberries and pineapple. With a few sprigs of basil, it’s invigorating, spritz-y, and oh-so-tasty. (via What’s Gabby Cooking?)
12. Fizzy Pineapple Punch: You’re going to want a BIG pitcher for this bad boy, as it combines a fruity mix of frozen pineapple juice, limeade, club soda, assorted fruits, and your choice of vodka or rum. Or both, maybe? (via The Chunky Chef)
13. Pineapple Rum Sangria: With actual chunks of pineapple, white rum, and some soda water for added sparkle, this bevvie will have you stranded on your pool floaty for the best summer afternoon ever. (via Bird’s Party)
Need some other sippers for this summer? Follow us on Pinterest!