9 Essentials for a Cozy Autumn Breakfast in Bed
As we roll gently into autumn, brisk mornings and cozy weekends are happily on the horizon. So are a whole bunch of fall weddings! What better way to celebrate wedding season than with the perfect breakfast in bed? We’ve teamed up with Target Wedding Registry to share essentials for making your own, all of which would also make great wedding gifts!
If you’re getting married and still not sure what to register for, we definitely recommend adding each and every one of these to your registry. It’ll give you an excuse to pamper your partner, ideally on an impromptu fall or winter morning.
1. Acacia Bed Tray ($35): Start things off with this beautiful breakfast tray. The timeless acacia wood gives it an instantly cozy feel. And if you need to spend the rest of the morning working from home, this doubles as a desk!
3. Threshold Beach Stripe Throw ($25): Though we’re all about breakfast in bed, we’re NOT about crumbs in the sheets. Layer a throw onto the bed before bringing the breakfast party, and you can easily shake off crumbs after polishing off a croissant or two ;)
4. Patterned Mustache Ceramic Coffee Mugs ($10): It’s not the first time you’ve seen these mugs and it won’t be the last — we heart them that much. Remember, your cup of coffee needn’t always be so serious!
5. Acacia Wooden Cookbook Holder ($15): This cookbook holder could also work as an iPad or tablet display for the ultimate lazy Sunday in bed.
6. Black and Decker Waffle Maker ($24): Whether you like ’em savory or sweet, waffles are the perfect morning treat. Feel free to throw some bacon into the batter — we won’t judge.
7. Ninja Ultima Blender Plus ($260): Ready to get juiced? This blender lets you turn fruits and veggies into smoothies, juices, dips, soups and purees. It’s the ultimate blending machine, and helps save on counter space by eliminating the need for a separate juicer or food processor.
8. Polka Dot Robe ($19): Cozy up in this plush patterned robe and prepare to be pampered.
9. The Breakfast Club ($14): Finally, you’ve gotta cue up a good movie for a day like this. This ’80s brat pack classic is one of my personal favorites, and will take you back in time in a matter of minutes.