Ahh, October — the month of changing leaves, football tailgates, and of course Halloween. More importantly, however, it’s Breast Cancer Awareness, and thankfully there are a number of pink options spanning both fashion and beauty that donate the proceeds to research and care programs. But with so many limited-editions all over, how do you choose? If you want to max out your donation, make sure to put one of these eight items that give away 100 percent of the proceeds to charity in your cart. Go ahead, and think pink!
1. Rastaclat Awareness Classic Bracelet ($15): This braided shoelace bracelet features the iconic pink ribbon on the barrel and acts as a constant reminder that you should keep an open dialogue about your breast health. The proceeds go to Keep a Breast Foundation, whose mission is to empower young people all over the globe with education and advocacy to promote awareness and prevention.
2. Limited-Edition Aerie Supports Tee ($19): Take your off-duty style to a higher level with this slouchy, comfy tee that gets your message across about breast cancer prevention. The entire sale benefits Bright Pink, which promotes early detection and awareness for breast and ovarian cancers in young women.
3. Missoni Key to the Cure Tee ($35): Bet you never thought you’d score a designer item for this price! Well, now you can, thanks to Missoni and Saks Fifth Avenue, who’ve teamed up together to create this exclusive tee for BCA. It features the fashion house’s signature pattern, and every penny of the sales earned are divvied up among 12 different research organizations around the country.
4. Kiehl’s Kiss for the Cure Butterstick Lip Treatment Duo ($32): While we are totally crushing on the pretty in pink box, we love how these two lush lip treatments — made with coconut oil and lemon butter — benefit your lips too. In turn, Kiehl’s donates all the sales to breast cancer education programs that promote prevention, like Bright Pink.
5. S’well Swarovski Brilliance Jolie ($1,500): Alright, so this jeweled water bottle may be a bit over the top — but go big or go home. With over 6,000 Swarovski crystals, you’ll be drinking in serious style and doing a lot of good toward making strides in breast cancer research. The price tag may be high, but it’s worth it: All the net profits for this item support the BCRF.
6. Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Knockout Eyes Collection ($35): The eyes really do have it this month, thanks to this limited-edition set that provides all the essentials for creating gorgeous, defined lines. The eight-shadow palette, mascara, pencil, and brush come with a commemorative cosmetic bag, which was designed to celebrate 25 years of the creation of the pink ribbon and breast cancer awareness. All of the proceeds will be donated to BRCF.
7. Jane Iredale Magic Mitt ($15): The specially knitted, ultra-thin microfibers wash and exfoliate away dirt and makeup without a drop of cleanser. Use only H2O to keep skin at its healthiest and protect pH levels. This month, the company is donating all the profits to Living Beyond Breast Cancer, a non-profit dedicated to support and education to help people impacted by breast cancer.
8. Ralph Lauren Pink Pony Romance ($88): Smell good and do good at the same time with this limited-edition scent, a seductive blend of velvety woods, rich florals, and sensual musk. Ralph Lauren is donating everything to his Pink Pony Fund for cancer care and prevention, supporting programs for screening, early diagnosis, treatment, research, and patient navigation.
How do you show your support for breast cancer research? Tweet us @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.