After you’re done baking up a storm in the kitchen, you want people to be able to see your hard work. Your beautiful cakes deserve a beautiful stand that makes it easy to check out and devour your creation. With that in mind, we’ve found 30 cake stands that’ll make your dessert table epic. If you’re feeling crafty, we’ve featured a couple stands you can make yourself.
1. Patisserie Cake Stand ($18): Whether you’re serving up a decadent cake at an event or putting out delicious pastries for brunch, this cake stand has that certain je ne sais quoi we’re all looking for.
2. Rustic Three Tier ($65): This stand is perfect for serving up cupcakes at an outdoorsy wedding.
4. Barn Door Wood Stand ($45): Elegant and rustic, this faded wood stand made from a barn door adds a soft and unique touch to your decor
6. Sea of Love Stand ($120): A simple clean stand in a beautiful color? Count us in.
8. Orchard Fruit Vintage ($68): This vintage stand would serve as a great centerpiece covered in sweet treats for after dinner.
9. Beehive ($39): This cake stand is the bee’s knees ;) The dome protects your cake from the air while looking utterly adorable at the same time.
10. Two Tier Natural Wood ($24): The clean lines of this minimal stand and the beautiful color of the natural wood make it a must for any gathering. It would go with virtually any decor!
11. Blackout Pedestal ($15): The matte black finish of this stand gives a dramatic presentation and helps your cake stand out on the table.
13. Gold Cake Stand ($30): We couldn’t pass up putting a little bit of glitz on this list! Add a little bit of glamour to your sweets with this handmade Etsy find.
14. Multi-Footed Stand ($65): This extra-sturdy stand raises your cake off the dessert table just enough while helping it stay safe regardless of the crazy dance parties occurring in the vicinity.
15. Peony Domed Stand ($148): The gorgeous floral design on this domed stand really pops against the white and black background. We’re loving the illustrated vibe of the pattern.
16. Two Tier Brights ($72): These stands can function together or separately, depending on what you need for your event. How awesome are those bright primary colors?
17. Parisian Cake Stand ($8): Oui oui! This cardboard stand will transport you to a Parisian cafe in minutes. Le gâteau est délicieux!
18. Arbour Cake Stand ($150): The bright color against the neutral wood, the slightly whimsical shape of the stand, and the gorgeous grain in the wood make this one a winner in our book.
20. Ribbon Stand ($190): The ribbon adds a pop of color and texture to a traditional clay stand. This one would be awesome at a baby shower!
22. Scalloped Tin ($155): This unconventional take on a cake stand is gorgeous and would look great at a more rustic event.
25. Mini Cupcake Stand ($8): Adorable and tiny, this is the ultimate way to present a special cupcake to the birthday girl!
28. Emma Cake Stand ($45): The white-on-white polka dots are subtle and add just a little pattern to the simplicity of the display.
29. Fondant Marble ($128): This combo of wood, marble, and glass is a great mix of textures and colors.
How do you display your baked goods? Are we missing your go-to cake stand? Let us know in the comments below!