Calling All Writers: Brit + Co Seeks Essay Submissions
Attention readers, writers, and creative storytellers: We’re calling for personal essay submissions to feature on our site! From personal growth epiphanies and small triumphs to big realizations and buried truths, we know you have a story to share. We want to read it.
Both published and first-time writers are encouraged to submit. We’re open to a broad range of topics—pop culture, family dynamics, mental health, careers, love, that one song that changed your life—anything with a compelling personal angle that you want to share.
We’re also interested in the following essay topics:
- The First Moment You Felt Like a Grown Up
- A Thank You Note to (random person/historical figure/fictional character)
- Your Teen Obsession (and What It Was Really All About)
- Tiny, Everyday Rebellions
- The One Weird Item You’ll Never Throw Out (and Why)
Send your pitches and/or unpublished essays along with a brief bio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring on the brilliance!
(Image via Populaire, courtesy of The Weinstein Company)