11 Cold Noodle Salads for Sweltering Meatless Mondays
With summer just around the corner, we’re all eager to hit up the patio and slam our fave burgers and veg sides down on the grill. We’ve only been waiting all winter for this, amirite? But just like every year, there’ll be a few scorching days that make it impossible for us to fire up the oven or the ‘q. When the going gets hot, look to chilled noodle bowls. Aww yesss. These 11 recipes are guaranteed to nourish you and fill you up, all while cooling you down.
2. Cold Noodle Bowl Salad With Peanut Dressing: If you have time to boil noodles and chop veggies, then you have time for this mega delicious noodle bowl. It’s packed with nutrients and tossed in a dreamy peanut sauce. (via A House in the Hills)
4. Cold Sesame Brown Rice Noodle Salad: It’s hard to beat a salad that serves up broccoli, crispy cucumbers, tender edamame, and smokey tofu. Served cold, this gem only takes 25 minutes from start to finish. (via Yummy Beet)
6. Spicy 10-Minute Kimchi Noodle Salad: This dish serves up a sublime contrast of hot and cold by combining spicy kimchi and Korean chili with chilled noodles and crisp veggies. (via My Goodness Kitchen)
8. Vegan Cilantro Pesto Soba Noodle Bowl With Seared Tofu and Broccolini: This bowlful of tofu, broccoli, and noodles is slathered with a cilantro pesto that will drive any cilantro lover wild. (via Avocado a Day)
9. Soba Noodles With Shiitake Mushrooms: This cooling and energizing noodle dish satiates your appetite, thanks to a healthy mix of hearty soba noodles and tender mushrooms. (via Cilantro and Citronella)
10. Cold Peanut Noodle Salad: These rice noodles are served with a spicy and creamy dressing made up of peanut butter and fiery Sriracha sauce that will light up your senses and have you spooning up seconds. (via Savory Tooth)
For more meatless summer inspo, follow us on Pinterest.