56 DIY Mason Jar Crafts and Hacks to Try This Summer
We know, we know, Mason jars again? Believe it or not, this uber-versatile craft goodie is still being reinvented. From summer cocktail glasses to hanging planters and even mosquito-fighting candles, your collection of mason jars can take on a new meaning with just a simple dip of paint and a bit of creativity. Check out these whopping 56 DIY mason jar crafts to repurpose your jars and put them to good use.
7. Mason Jar Aquarium: Have the kids each make their own underwater creation and take the opportunity to do a little Oocean lesson. This project is so much fun they will never suspect they’re learning at the same time. (via Hello, Wonderful)
19. Painted Succulent Planter: Place a few rocks in the bottom of each jar for added drainage and remember not to overwater. Even the most novice gardener can keep these babies flourishing. (via Lolly Jane)
37. Utensil Holder: The buffet line will move with ease once you put out this DIY utensil holder. Attach it to the fence for a more permanent solution if you constantly eat al fresco. (via Design, Dining and Diapers)
46. Easy Buffet Service: Create a grab-and-go station so guests get their napkin, silverware and cup at the same time. Everything will be streamlined so you’re not running around looking for extra forks at the last second. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
Which of these DIY mason jar crafts are you going to try repurpose your jars?
This article has been updated from an original version.
- 30 Easy Breezy Mason Jar Recipes You Need This Summer - Brit + Co ›
- How to make a mason jar suction cup - B+C Guides ›
- 20 Mason Jar Salads to Pack for Lunch This Week - Brit + Co ›
- How to make a cute decorative mason jar - B+C Guides ›
- 100 Clever Ways to Repurpose Mason Jars - Brit + Co ›