19 Delicious DIY Popsicles to Cool You Down
There’s nothing more refreshing than a popsicle on a sweltering summer afternoon. Ice cold and flavorful, popsicles are an easy snack that all ages can enjoy. Instead of heading to your local freezer aisle, why not invest in a popsicle mold and make your own gourmet icy treats? In flavors like thai iced tea and blackberry ombre, these decadent and delicious popsicles will cool you down on the hottest days of summer.
1. Roasted Strawberries and Cream Popsicles: Take advantage of your farmers’ market haul and make this gorgeous recipe. We can imagine enjoying one of these on a lazy summer day. (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Mint Mojito Iced Coffee Popsicles: Instead of getting your afternoon coffee fix that you’ve told yourself you’d stop because it’s killing your budget (we’ve all been there), try out this iced coffee popsicle. You’ll forget all about that non-fat latte. (via Brit + Co)
3. Striped Juice Popsicles: Kids and adults will love this colorful popsicle with a variety of juice flavors. This recipe is perfect for sharing at a summer barbecue or your kiddo’s birthday party. (via Girlichef)
7. Thai Iced Tea Popsicles: Thai iced tea is delicious on its own, but it’s downright heavenly in popsicle form. This recipe has all the flavor you need to replicate the taste of a traditional Thai iced tea. (via Seasonal and Savory)
10. Coconut Pineapple Yogurt Pops: It’s almost like visiting a tropical island without even having to pack your bags. Think of this summery treat as a virgin piña colada on a stick. (via Recipe Runner)
14. Cookies and Cream Popsicles: Cookies-and-cream pops are the creme de la creme of popsicles. Don’t know about you, but our mouths are watering just looking at this picture. (via The View from Great Island)
16. Green Tea Popsicles: We’re seeing a trend with our favorite beverages being turned into equally refreshing popsicles, and this recipe is no exception. We can’t wait to try this green tea treat during the next heat wave. (via 40 Aprons)
Have you made popsicles at home? Any tips? Share with us in the comments section!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)