19 Delicious DIY Popsicles to Cool You Down
There’s nothing more refreshing than a popsicle on a sweltering summer afternoon. Ice cold and flavorful, popsicles are an easy snack that all ages can enjoy. Instead of heading to your local freezer aisle, why not invest in a popsicle mold and make your own gourmet icy treats? In flavors like thai iced tea and blackberry ombre, these decadent and delicious popsicles will cool you down on the hottest days of summer.
1. Roasted Strawberries and Cream Popsicles: Take advantage of your farmers’ market haul and make this gorgeous recipe. We can imagine enjoying one of these on a lazy summer day. (via Style Me Pretty)
2. Mint Mojito Iced Coffee Popsicles: Instead of getting your afternoon coffee fix that you’ve told yourself you’d stop because it’s killing your budget (we’ve all been there), try out this iced coffee popsicle. You’ll forget all about that non-fat latte. (via Brit + Co)
3. Striped Juice Popsicles: Kids and adults will love this colorful popsicle with a variety of juice flavors. This recipe is perfect for sharing at a summer barbecue or your kiddo’s birthday party. (via Girlichef)
7. Thai Iced Tea Popsicles: Thai iced tea is delicious on its own, but it’s downright heavenly in popsicle form. This recipe has all the flavor you need to replicate the taste of a traditional Thai iced tea. (via Seasonal and Savory)
10. Coconut Pineapple Yogurt Pops: It’s almost like visiting a tropical island without even having to pack your bags. Think of this summery treat as a virgin piña colada on a stick. (via Recipe Runner)
14. Cookies and Cream Popsicles: Cookies-and-cream pops are the creme de la creme of popsicles. Don’t know about you, but our mouths are watering just looking at this picture. (via The View from Great Island)
16. Green Tea Popsicles: We’re seeing a trend with our favorite beverages being turned into equally refreshing popsicles, and this recipe is no exception. We can’t wait to try this green tea treat during the next heat wave. (via 40 Aprons)
Have you made popsicles at home? Any tips? Share with us in the comments section!