22 Sweet DIY Cards to Send Your Valentine
With e-cards, tweets and emails swiftly taking over the art of letter and card writing, what’s a crafter to do when Valentine’s Day rolls around? Well, you could go out and purchase a silly or snarky card at your local drugstore. Or, you could design, decorate and write your very own Valentines. Whether you’re sending these to family members, loved ones or a special someone you secretly admire, these 22 DIY V-Day cards are sure to set some hearts a-flutter.
2. Simple Heart: Ladies, grab your favorite glittery paper, ’cause this DIY is just begging for some sparkle. We could also see these adorable tiny hearts serving well as seat markers for a galentine’s dinner. (via She’s Called Claire)
4. Celery Heart Print: Did you know that a perfect heart stamp is secretly hiding in your kitchen? Use a celery stalk to get these cute heart-filled cards. P.S. This is a super fun craft to do with the kiddos. (via The Merrythought)
6. Banana Valentine: We can’t resist a pun as good as this one. Here’s to hoping your Valentine will feel the same. Leave it for them in the fruit bowl for a sweet morning surprise. (via The Sweetest Occasion)
12. Wall of Love: If you have a big family, a group of friends coming over or a classroom of sweet students, perhaps a Valentine wall is in order. Not to mention it makes for great decoration. (via Minted)
14. Origami Hearts: Show off your paper folding skills with this 3D, geometric-style card. Even better, most origami paper comes in some pretty stunning designs — just the thing you need to make your card stand out from the rest. (via Go Origami)
15. Card Bouquet: Looking to let a teacher know just how much they’ve inspired your kiddo? A pretty bouquet of pink and red flowers all wrapped up with a bow and a simple pink card will definitely do the trick. (via Flax and Twine)
Which of these cards are you most excited to DIY? Tell us your favorites in the comments below!