30 Pop Culture Valentines for Your Binge-Watching Boo or BFF
If romance to you is a freshly stocked Netflix queue and a viewing buddy who understands all of your Parks and Rec references, get ready to treat yo’ self to your ultimate Valentine’s Day roundup. Prep your printer and Pinterest for printables, shareables and presents for the pop culturally inclined this V-Day!
1. Lobster Cookiesand Cards for Lovers and Friends Lovers: Don’t let your love life be DOA! Gift your Lobster with a special Friends-inspired treat from Cronut King Dominique Ansel ($12) or a card ($7) that makes all other points moo. (via Dominique Ansel, upgradegr on Etsy)
6. Parks and RecreationValentines: There are almost as many different Valentine’s (and, Galentine’s) Parks and Rec options as there are holidays in Leslie Knope’s calendar, meats in Ron Swanson’s dreams or cashmere throws in Tom Haverford’s home. Thank you, Internet. (via NBC and Roaring Softly)
8. 90s Heartthrob Valentine Printables: We crafted these cards straight from your childhood crushes to download, print out and give to all your friends. But if you want to decorate your bedroom walls with them all over again, we won’t tell. (via Brit + Co.)
9. The Office Valentines: Adam and Eve, Antony and Cleopatra, Romeo and Juliet, Jim and Pam. A love like theirs deserves their own day, but February 14th will do too. And if you’re more of a Dwight or Andy girl, you’re covered. (via Beavotron)
10. Golden Girls Valentines: Have you been meaning to tell someone, “hey, look, thank you for being a friend. It’s like we’ve traveled down the road and even back again. Your heart is true, pal. Confidante.”? We have just the valentines for you… (via Joey Devilla)
11. Handmade New Girl Valentine Printable ($7): We’ve all fallen for, dated and broken up with a Nick Miller or two in our day. Here’s to Jess making a man out of the ultimate manchild! (via roaringsoftly on Etsy)
12. Ryantine’s Day Cards: Around here, we live every day like it’s Ryantine’s Day so these cards will make sure all the hey girls and hey guys in our lives do too. (via RyantinesDay.com)
15. Community Valentines: If your romance is half as special as Troy and Abed’s bromance you’re in for a long life together. Or at least five seasons and lots of cool fort building. (via engelen.tumblr.com)
18. House of Cards Valentine’s Day Card ($6) and Printable($5): Have you heard? House of Cards comes back to us on February 14 making V-Day the perfect day to order in and get comfy on the couch with your s/o or BBWFFs — best binge-watching friends forever. (via frannerd and PrintPunch on Etsy)
22. Love on Top eCard: If you can’t take the Jay to your B to the three course Beyonce-themed dinner in Brooklyn, this will have to do. If only we could Seamless over a couple orders of “Jay-Ziti” and “I am Pasta Fierce” cross country. (via Teen.com)
26. Silence of the Lambs Buffalo Bill Valentine’s Day Card ($4): Buy your friend a fancy lotion, place it in a beautiful basket, nestle this card inside and drop the mic because you just won the Pop Culture Valentine’s Olympics, my friend. (via TheDrewBlank on Etsy)
Which pop culture couple is your favorite? Tell us which valentine you’ll use to say “Be Mine” below!