It’s pretty safe to say that there’s a little bit of a Cookie Monster in each and every one of us. Indulge your inner cookie-loving creature with this collection of 16 super sweet cookie cups. Stuffed with everything from candy to frosting to pie, these recipes are perfect for a cute little bite-sized cookie that will make you say, “Om nom nom nom.” Sit back and prepare yourself for one heck of a sugar high.
1. Snickers Chocolate Cookie Cups: Bite into these frosting-and-caramel-topped delights and you will find a sweet surprise — a mini Snickers bar. Cookie cup and candy bar? It’s like the turducken of cookie cups. (via Oh, Sweet Basil)
3. Boston Cream Pie Bites: It was only a matter of time before cookies joined cake and pie. Now they’ve teamed up with the Boston cream team — no complaints here. These sugar-cookie cups filled with pudding and drizzled with chocolate syrup are a tasty twist. (via House of Yum)
4. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups: A generous swirl of peanut-butter frosting transforms these rich chocolate cookies into a Reese’s-inspired treat. There’s no wrong way to eat these scrumptious bites. (via Salt and Serenity)
5. Gingerbread Cookie Cups With Pumpkin Mousse + Cider Caramel: The title says it all. These spiced gingerbread cookie cups are the ultimate fall sweet. (via The Kitchen McCabe)
8. S’mores Cookie Cups: A graham-cracker crust forms the base of these toasted-marshmallow-stuffed dark-chocolate cookies. Talk about an irresistibly inventive twist on the campfire favorite. It might just be better than the real thing. (via Beyond Frosting)
9. Sugar Cookie Fruit Tarts: When a full-sized fruit tart seems like too much trouble, keep these crowd-pleasing petite treats in mind. They come together in a snap and are sure to disappear just as quickly. (via Eazy Peazy Mealz)
12. Spiked Pudding Cups: Sugar cookies coated in Oreo cookie crumbs form these awesome little edible shot glasses. Ready for the best part? There’s a shot of extra creamy, vodka-spiked pudding spooned inside. (via Brit + Co)
14. Cookies and Milk Shot Cups (Gluten-Free): Another mind-blowing creation inspired by the brilliant pastry mind of the cronut and Waffogato creator himself has arrived — you’ll totally be tempted to pound these chocolate-covered, booze-free shots one after another. (via Manu’s Kitchen)
15. Cheesecake Bites: Top this creamy, no-bake-cheesecake filling with your favorite fruit for a simple and delicious dessert. Strawberries and blueberries work particularly well with the sugar cookie crust. (via Sugar Spun Run)
Have you ever made cookie cups at home or are they a treat that you tend to pick up from the bakery when the mood strikes? Let’s come up with some cookie cup combos of our own in the comments below.