15 Elegant Lavender + Lemon Recipes for Spring
Essential oils have all but taken over the scene lately. So, when you think of lavender you probably think about using it in your diffuser at night to help for a peaceful slumber. But what about in a dessert? Not only is the scent wonderful for relaxation, but the flavor is fantastic when paired with lemon. In the world of edible flowers, it's *basically* the bee's knees. To add 15 elegant lavender and lemon recipes to your spring repertoire, take a look at the tasty collection below.
Next time you make a pot of tea, these shortbread cookies need to be on the menu as well. Dip into your favorite English breakfast and let your inner Anglophile shine. (via Pastry Affair)
Buttermilk Lemon Lavender Scones
Your weekend brunch will never be the same once you master this fresh scone recipe. (via Sally's Baking Addiction)
Imagine waking up to these puppies every morning. Offer the recipe to your work wives and you might just be employee of the year. (via Tutti Dolci)
Flip expectations with these bites that have lemon filling piled on top of the meringue, instead of the other way around. (via Cooking Channel)
This post has been updated.
- When Life Gives You Lemons… Make Lavender Lemon Candles ... ›
- Grab a Slice of Our Lemon Lavender Champagne Cake - Brit + Co ›
- Here's How to Make Salt & Straw's Famous Honey Lavender Ice ... ›
- I Added Lavender Essential Oil to My Moisturizer for the Best Skin of ... ›
- 11 Ways Beauty Bloggers Use Lavender in Their Beauty Routines ... ›
- 18 Creative Ways to Use Lavender - Brit + Co ›