13 Etsy Boutiques to Shop Gorgeous Engagement Rings
Etsy may not be the most conventional way to buy an engagement ring, but it has proven time and again to be the best place to find unique and even vintage treasures. Half the fun is browsing through the endless pages of amazing finds, but while we enjoy the thrill of the hunt, we get that sometimes you just want to know exactly where to find what you need. Scroll on for some of the best boutiques on Etsy to buy engagement and wedding rings, and get started on your happily ever after.
2. Studio1040: Handmade in Los Angeles, Studio1040 sells a whole range of jewelry, but the standout pieces are the engagement rings. Channel Blake Lively with this oval-shaped pink diamond ($5,900) set in rose gold.
3. Point No Point: We’re eco-conscious with so many other parts of our lives, so why not with our jewelry too? This Seattle-based studio not only uses eco-friendly materials, but also turns to nature for their designs. Our favorite is this tree branch ring ($1,200+) with a slightly askew diamond that adds to its au naturale look.
4. MinimalVS: As the name suggests, this boutique features minimalist, dainty jewelry for the modern bride. It was love at first sight for us with this engagement and wedding ring trio ($2,090+) that mixes 3 different rings into one super cool look.
5. Rosados Box: Beautiful and ethical: That’s the promise at Rosados Box. All stones are conflict free/fair traded and use recycled materials down to the reusable tote you get with your purchase. This classic set ($2,465) is timeless and elegant and can be made in whatever size fits your budget.
7. AltanaMarie: SF-based Altana is classically trained in metalsmithing and beautifully combines traditional with rustic to make unconventional rings. What’s more unconventional than a black diamond ring paired with a black wedding dress? ($1,600)
8. Rare Earth Jewelry: Another local SF shop, Rare Earth offers an enormous collection of designs, along with the option to customize each one. Their rings take four-to-six weeks to ship, but that’s because each ring is made to order. A set of three wedding bands ($1,452+) allows you to mix and match options, and maybe even skip the engagement ring altogether.
9. Nixin: Nixin features contemporary rings that are perfect for a bride with simpler tastes. This is also the perfect place to treat yourself to some new jewels, whether you’re getting engaged or not. We have our eye on this cushion-cut stone ($190) in an asymmetrical style.
10. Louisa Gallery: The rings in this shop feel old school in the best way possible. Handmade in her Michigan studio, Louisa donates as much of her profits as she can to animal shelters. Shop this pear-shaped blue diamond ($1,698) that feels like it’s straight out of Downton Abbey.
11. Efrat Deutsch: All the rings in this boutique have an earthy and natural feel to them, giving typically formal engagement rings a rustic makeover. These textured wedding bands ($1,770) make the perfect set for you and your future hubby.
12. Artemer: This gem of a shop is another one of our minimalist favorites. Simple shapes are artfully combined to create rings our geometric-loving hearts are swooning over, like this simple trillion and dual stone ring combo. ($1,650)
13. La More Design: This store has one of the best collections of solitaire diamond rings in every shape and size. Our eyes immediately went to this halo diamond and blue sapphire stunner ($1,486), because who wouldn’t want a ring inspired by royalty?
Which of these rings would you love to own? Do you have any favorite Etsy engagement ring boutiques? Share your thoughts below.